[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been using the same quilt to sleep with for like the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1473103314723.jpg (33KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473103314723.jpg
33KB, 163x240px
I have been using the same quilt to sleep with for like the past 10 years or so. It's probably time for me to buy a new one.
My mother recently gifted me a blanket but it's hairy and I don't like it all.
What is a comfortable quilt for sleeping? I like those white ones that are thick and sometimes feel cold as fuck.
Would appreciate any advice, thanks!
>>
File: 20160224103737740.jpg (115KB, 1000x686px) Image search: [Google]
20160224103737740.jpg
115KB, 1000x686px
well you can invest in one of those polyester fleece blankets like pic related.

i have one of these and it's all i really need to sleep. the white, fluffy fleecy side keeps your body's heat insulated pretty effectively. the darker, softer side is nice for those days you don't want to feel too hot in your blanket but still want to keep a little warm.
>>
>>17738566
The one I was given is very similar to this one, but both sides are the same. I don't know maybe I have to get used to it but the little fibers bother me a little bit.
>>
The white duvets? They come with different Tog ratings which will basically determine how warm and heavy they are. Some people have different ones for winter and summer.

Some are filled with synthetic material, which is decent but kind of flat. Some are filled with duck/down feathers which is basically puffy like a bag of feathers, they can actually poke you. But feathers are better at regulating the temperature and really light (while also warm) so they don't weight you down.
>>
>>17738621
Isn't it comfy to have a nice heavy and cosy blanket? I love it. I want something of medium weight, and not to hot or cold. What could I get?
>>
File: 1466716103366.gif (386KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1466716103366.gif
386KB, 500x279px
>>
>>17738621
>I also don't mind developing allergies and asthma problems
Yeah, stay the fuck away from down comforters or pillows.

>>17738624
Try actually going to a department store and feeling all the blankets. This isn't a difficult situation.
>>
>>17739797
True. I just wanted to know what I should look for.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.