[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>youngest child >parents ignored me for 20years >talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0697.jpg (21KB, 335x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
21KB, 335x331px
>youngest child
>parents ignored me for 20years
>talked over me whenever I tried to speak
>get in trouble for doing my own thing
>"why do you have to be different all the time. Why can't you just be normal"
>don't want to be like them

Everytime I've tried to get out they drag me back in
>>
>>17738350
If you don't want to deal with someone's shit then leave. You are 20 for fucks sake

It's obvious however that you are lying. If they hated you why are still trying to keep you in the house?
>>
>>17738363
Because they love me?

They just didn't have time for me? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
So what's the advice you want? Or did you just want to bitch about your parents?
>>
>>17738363
Shut the hell up. Tons of parents treat their kids like crap but don't put them out on the street.

And moving out isn't as simple as you'd like to believe, you usually need a decent job or good roomies.

You need to do your own thing, anon. If you aren't hurting anyone, fuck it. What's the problem? Some parents will always try to get you to be like them and vicariously live though you.

Do you have a job? Attend college or trade school? Let us know more about you.
>>
>>17738385
I'm asking how I can have my own life and still see my family you fucking mongaloid.
>>
>>17738394
Questions are supposed to have question marks at the end of them, sorry no one told you that yet. Also if you look real close at the thread you'll notice someone already told you to move out. It's obviously still going to be possible to see your family dip shit.
>>
>>17738406
Kys fag
>>
been there op, i didn't escape until recently.

get your shit together as soon as you can and make your move to get the fuck out of there. depending on where you live, you can find some pretty sweet rent price deals.

i live in toronto, and i've found some places that are as cheap as 700 a month to live in a basement apartment. fortunately, i make enough to live in something nicer and more private, but my brother lives in a spacious basement apartment and it's not so bad.

sometimes my parents will try to contact me (usually for money) and i can choose to ignore them if i want to because they're too far from where i live to harass me.

bottom line is, get a job, find a place to live, talk to your parents on your terms.
>>
>>17738390
>Shut the hell up. Tons of parents treat their kids like crap but don't put them out on the street.
not true. almost every friend of mine's parents kicked them out at the age of 18 or 19. while parents can be the most loving people in your life, they can still have the power to kick a son or daughter out. it happens anon

>>17738394
quit being a pissant and talk to them about it. legit sit them down and discuss your feelings. also like the anon said, do you have a job? what education? do your relatives think of you well? if you do move, do you have the income and roommates if required?
>>
>>17738407
no u
>>
>>17738411
>parents kick them out at 18 or 19

Fucking retards. They're just going to end up working at the factory sniffing glue
>>
>>17738425
yep. as unfortunate as it is, it happens almost all the time. we should be thankful we have loving parents like we do.

but yeah op answer us
>>
>>17738411
Which is great if you live in a rural area. My parents tried the same with me and realized I literally can't afford to live in my state (especially without a car/decent job in terms of pay or hours) and let me live with them until my shit is together. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm saying that not every parent puts their kid out at that age. My friend works a decent full-time job at age 23 and still lives at home. He's probably leaving soon, but still.

ANYWAY, anon, you gotta take control of your own destiny. Get a decent job if you don't already have one. If you can pull enough to live with roommates comfortably, do that. Move to a college town if you gotta, those run pretty cheap even if you don't attend the school.
>>
>>17738430
>My friend works a decent full-time job at age 23 and still lives at home. He's probably leaving soon, but still.
How much does he make if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>17738436
I've never asked, and he's never disclosed (kind of an awkward convo, especially since I've only worked part-time jobs and was jobless for like 2 months after he got said job). Let's assume he makes $15 an hour, seems safe enough.
>>
>>17738363
>because they love me
>> parents ignored me for twenty years.
> more bitching about parents
Oh nice backpedal. Shut the fuck up and quit being an ass blasted faggot for getting wanted advice. What the fuck did you want from us sympathy? Go fuck your body pillow if you want attention. Shit stand on its own so much might as well be a real person
>>
>>17738370
Read
>>17738510
>>
On one hand, I started to see a bit of myself in OP, but then I remembered that's because that's how I thought when I was 17.
Maybe it was true, maybe it wasn't. My parents still have a bad habit of interrupting and talking over me, but it's not necessarily exclusive to me either.

You have 2 options OP, you can confront your parents in a mature, rational, calm way to discuss your problems.
Or you can move out. If you actually are an adult, boo hoo mommy and daddy don't have to give you a place to live anymore. You can go and start your own life, and frankly that would actually be your best option. Moving away from my parents strengthened our relationship. And you'll get to learn how hard it is without their support so you'll grow to like them better too.

If you are genuinely being calm and mature when you're talking with them and not getting all emotional, and they refuse to talk to you or admit any fault, then move out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.