[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Tommorow i will ask a girl out that i really like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sad_man_mountain.jpg (45KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
sad_man_mountain.jpg
45KB, 525x394px
Hey /adv/

Tommorow i will ask a girl out that i really like.

And if she says no i will probaly take my life so my question is:

How do i handle a no from a girl without taking my life?
And is there a way to change her mind if she says no ?
>>
>How do i handle a no from a girl without taking my life?
by realizing there are other girls in the world and there's plenty of them in supply. you either need to upgrade yourself or bring down your standards.

>And is there a way to change her mind if she says no ?
get rich and/or famous?
>>
Rejection isn't that big of a deal. What's worse, dying or going on to ask a bunch of other girls out? There's no way to get a definite yes from asking anyone out, the feeling just has to be mutual.
>>
>without taking my life?

el oh el

suicide has become such a meme on the internet later, you speak in total hyperbole

the thing to realize is that it's a numbers game. you have to learn to be able to say, "OK, next".
>>
>>17738327
I don't have any clue about this girl.

We already kissed but we don't know us long (2days) and she already cried because of me...

I only know her since 2 days but these 2 day feel like 2 years and i loved every minute with her.

It feels like we already know us each other for years.
>>
>>17738332
>suicide has become such a meme on the internet later, you speak in total hyperbole

You are right but i know that i will be depressive for the next 2 years.
>>
>>17738332
but then i just seem thirsty and they dont want me anyway. Also theres too many dudes trying to bang women, meaning that even the ones theyre attracted to they dont get with. Either that or I've never been attractive to a girl. Not OP btw
>>
>>17738340
>we already kissed
Well then you have nothing to complain about. Even if she says no, she felt your lips were soft enough to place against hers. This is not an experience I have had.
>>
>>17738348
The girl that i want to ask out rarely had boy contact she is from a 100% girl school.

And she was kissles until i kissed her..
>>
>>17738357
Well if you want to hear the truth she was the second girl that i kissed in my entire 19-20 years.
>>
>>17738317
is this a joke?

if asking someone out involves such a high risk of death don't ask this person out.

also, don't let your self worth be determined by rejection. whenever people get rejected/dumped they feel like their self worth is merely the stock their significant other has put into them. this is wrong, there's more to you than that. don't be a dumb cunt please. I'm sure there's more to you than this.
>>
>>17738373
>also, don't let your self worth be determined by rejection. whenever people get rejected/dumped they feel like their self worth is merely the stock their significant other has put into them. this is wrong, there's more to you than that.

Damn you just wrote the shit that i fear the most in some minutes without knowing me .
>>
While I doubt you're serious about committing suicide if you get rejected, just imagine how horrible that relationship would be if she said yes. You could never actually be yourself with this person if you thought that it would kill you if it ended.

I can speak from experience that when you rely on someone else to keep you out of your deep dark hole, it's like you suckle at their happiness to make up for your lack of it. Slowly you will exhaust them and they have to give you up.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 223x226px
>>17738317
i want an update when you asked her op. you could inspire me to do the same thing.
>>
>>17738395
>While I doubt you're serious about committing suicide if you get rejected, just imagine how horrible that relationship would be if she said yes. You could never actually be yourself with this person if you thought that it would kill you if it ended.

Yeah i just exaggerated.
But i will be fucking depressed if she says no,
I don't know her long but i already kissed her and had some great time with her.
And i want to have more time with her.
>>
>>17738340
Let's just say that I believe you

One answer is: No matter what happens, live and learn

Another is: Consult the I-Ching and burn a sigil

The third, and possibly most agreable: Learn seduction, become a man. This will however take years.

Good luck, senpai
>>
God dammit OP you're what? 18-24?

Fuck off and stop putting all the emphasis on life onto sexual relationships, there is so much more for you out there.
>>
>>17738453
I'm 20.

Feelsbadman.

I lived my whole teenage years in my fucking room and never experienced and learned things like having a decent disscussion.

I just started living just 1 year ago and that just because i learned some though motherfucker in my fucking IT-course(yeah really...) that didn't give up on me and didn't gave a fuck infront of his friend if he hanged out with me.

This shit is new for me and my first time.
I always thought i will be alone for ever and then comes this girl up where i just freely can talk with her without feeling akward.

Maybe i just over react 2 because i never expierenced this shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.