[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a guy who apparently likes another girl, but still looks at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is a guy who apparently likes another girl, but still looks at me, to be trusted?

actually a girl told me that her girlfriend likes him and that he likes her back, but idk if this is a fact.

I like him and he looks at me a lot, but the girl being my new friend, I don't want to do anything that'll make me look like a bitch.
>>
Doesn't sound like much to go off of, could you give more context than just him looking at you often?
>>
Whats with the specification of girlfriend? Why not just say friend? Are you worried about being friends with other girls?
>>
>>17738314
I'm finding it extremely hard to follow what you're saying
>>
>>17738314
>I like him and he looks at me a lot, but the girl being my new friend, I don't want to do anything that'll make me look like a bitch.

Dude here.

Here's how guys deal with this situation;
>May the best man win.

No stabbing in the back or anything pathetic, just at the end of the day it's her choice, not much you can really do about it.
So the two that like each other end up together and hopefully the loser (guy she didn't like) is at the very least understanding about it. Win some, lose some.

However, OP, talk to your friend first. Let her know you're not trying to make her jealous, but you like him too. Giving her a heads up and adopting a "best man win" mentality is the way to go.
Yeah, your competing for something (and sometimes, it is a competition), but you don't have to be dicks about it and can remain friends afterwards.

Best way to go about it.
Anything else is selfish;
>If I can't have him then you can't either. I don't care if he likes you more, I said I like him first so you should leave it alone.

Kinda situation makes everyone lose.
>>
>>17738383
what's hard to understand? I like the same guy my friend likes.

she says he likes her back but he never said that to me and he flirts with me so idk of he's trying to play the both of us.
>>
>>17738377
girlfriend= a friend who is a girl. We can use that term without having a romantic meaning
>>
>>17738314

He could very well like this other girl and still give you looks and stuff, it's an ego thing, flirting is still common place among taken people. If they're not actually in a relationship then he could just be keeping his options open until he decides who he wants to be with, he isn't exclusive with anyone so he doesn't really owe anyone anything.
>>
>>17739073

I've used that term in front of other women/my ex and they couldn't comprehend that meaning.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.