[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you enjoy sex as a woman? >inb4 oral I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: google-sex.jpg (14KB, 544x363px) Image search: [Google]
google-sex.jpg
14KB, 544x363px
How do you enjoy sex as a woman?

>inb4 oral

I don't enjoy oral

>inb4 masturbate

Masturbated so much I lost sensitivity

>explore your body

I can't find anything
>>
I don't.
I put up with it for the sake of my boyfriend, but I honestly derive no joy at all from sex.
>>
>>17738093
Do you orgasm?
>>
>>17738090
Clitoral stimulation?
Anal G spots?
Kinks?

Finding the right person will help you enjoy it more. I'm a guy so maybe disregard all of this.
>>
Abstain and speak to a therapist.
>>
Do you like the psychology of sex? Seeing your partner get off due to things that you do, feeling his eagerness to explore your body, the warmth of skin on skin contact and the eye contact etc? Role play or power play that appeals to a more "mental" turn on than physical acts?

If not, then if all else remains as it is now the answer is: not. But it's not because you're a woman but because you're a woman with particular dislikes and lack of sensitivity.
>>
>>17738093
every mans second or third worst nightmare
>>
>>17738101
Most of my turn on is mental, not physical
>>
Any woman saying "I dont enjoy sex," do you orgasm?
>>
I've had sex with two different partners, but never really enjoyed oral or fingering. Also I don't masturbate. They used to say I was good at doing, but I can't say the same about them. I don't have sex for almost one year though, barely miss it.
>>
>>17738104
Why?
>>
>>17738095
Nope. If I have a vibrator, maybe. But even then, he just tells me to hold onto it while he drills into me.
It's so fucking boring.
>>
>>17738107
Hmm, then there might be more potential for you still in exploring those mental turn ons more. Or trying to add new ones to it, at least do some research to look at all there is...
>>
>>17738111
I've had multiple orgasms, but I reckon it was because the fever of the moment, you know? Because of very sensitive spot as the g spot that have been touched. Sometimes I don't know if either I sound ungrateful by saying these things or its just the bare truth.
>>
>>17738114
We feel like honest-to-god retards and like you barely want us.
>>
>>17738125
The guys I've had sex with didn't give a fuck about me, so not sure what you're talking about when you say "we" and "you".
>>
>>17738119
Yeah I've done a lot of research and experimented. Run out of ideas now.
>>
jesus christ, poor partners that had to put up with such sadness
>>
>>17738133
You must be a shit person then that has nothing interesting about themselves except for the holes you have.
>>
>>17738168
I guess. I'm tired of trying to get guys to like me though. Nothing is ever good enough.
>>
>>17738174
You ever fancy the idea of being with a woman?
>>
>>17738133
I can't speak for them but the majority of guys here would be emotionally destroyed, especially if it was ongoing before you ever made anything clear. Most guys here already have performance anxiety and hate themselves when they realize that people simply put up with them.
>>
>>17738174
>Nothing is ever good enough
Welcome to the real world
///thread
>>
>>17738133
You know your bf would leave if he didn't give a fuck about you right? Women can literally complain about anything.
>>
>>17738178
Whatever. I'm just bitter because I've never had a boyfriend or a partner who was emotionally invested in me in any way, so I'm envious when I hear about it.
>>
>>17738178
My boyfriend has expressed his frustrations that I don't turn into a howling slut whenever we do something, but I have no idea how to try and make it fun. We've tried an assortment of things and it's still really boring.
>>
>>17738183
>bf

What bf? I've never had one.
>>
>>17738176
Sure, but I wouldn't know how to get intimate with a woman.
>>
>>17738183
>what is having a relationship because you get regular sex

Not saying that's the case but it absolutely happens. And many people simply hate being single more than they hate dating someone they don't care about.
>>
>>17738196
miscommunication i thought the girl with the bf was you lol sorry im really pathetic and im trying really hard to make my mum stop loving me so i can kill myself safely.
>>
>>17738207
If they stopped doing that, I might be able to find a sweet girl to paint on a rowboat.
>>
>>17738115
Touch your clit.
>>
I'd like to know this too, I used to masturbate to the thought of sex but the real thing just feels like nothing at all. Even if it is exactly what I used to masturbate as a virgin. Now I don't even wanna fap anymore as none of positions did anything for me, and I can't even cum from clit rubbing. Real sex didn't hurt, but it just killed all lust I ever had.

I feel really bad for my bf and I just feel like a fleshlight at the moment, despite really trying to get into it. I don't know what to do.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.