[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was hooking up with this girl and everything was going great,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3312.png (123KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3312.png
123KB, 750x1334px
I was hooking up with this girl and everything was going great, she's even said it's the best sex she's had. She came over and we were drinking a little and I said some stuff that certainly made her take a blow to her (already low) self esteem. She promptly left and sent me this.

Now I have to be honest, I don't ever see myself dating this girl, but do you guys think there is any way to recover from this or is it a done deal?
>>
Depends. What did you say?
>>
>>17737854
She's still talking to you.
But, she's looking for comfort. In my opinion, you're in a potentially dangerous situation. You're playing with fire, only you can answer your question, are you willing to risk getting burnt?
>>
>>17737865
I figure someone would ask. I'm not proud of myself
"You're friend is really cute"
"You aren't wearing makeup"
>>17737894
I guess that's the real question. I'm trying to evaluate this the best I can and it seems like a lose-lose situation (in terms of this girl)
>>
>>17737913
>"You're friend is really cute"
>"You aren't wearing makeup"
What is so bad about either of those comments? Is there further context we need?
>>
>>17737924
If you don't have much self esteem these comments can hurt your feelings, especially coming from someone you like
>>
>>17737924
>"You're friend is really cute"
From her perspective, he called her unattractive

>"You aren't wearing makeup"
The fact that he noticed that, made her think she's not good looking
>>
>>17737913
There's something missing here. No woman would leave simply because of those two comments. Please post the entire conversation up to her leaving.
>>
>>17737930
>>17737934
Wow, if this person seriously was this upset over those two comments then I wouldn't even feel bad.
>>
>>17737960
Clearly OP cares, so it doesn't really matter whether you would or would not feel bad.
>>
>>17737964
Okay? Point to where I said my opinion matters.
>>
>>17737854
OP I think you need to slowly build her self esteem back up and build more trust between you two. If you don't see a relationship I don't think it would be worth it, but if you have a plan to take things further or have a longer relationship with this girl than I suggest you nurture the fire and build it back up
>>
>>17737958
The conversation was when we were literally laying in my bed making out a bit. I said the thing about her lack of make up and she immediately got up and she was obviously not happy. I then pushed things worse and said the thing about her friend then she left right after that
>>
>>17737992
More detail, please.
>>
>>17737992
Holy shit nigger what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>17738008
OP was drinking
>>
>>17737998
Not sure what else you need,
We literally fucked 4 hours before this happened and she was all over me (bit the fuck out of my shoulder). I have literally never experienced such a quick flip in behavior before.
>>17738008
Funny story, I've never been in a relationship before (21 years old) and I lost my virginity to this girl (2 weeks ago kek)
>>
Unless you both agree that there can't ever be anything other than a fwb-arrangement between the two of you, don't ever mention other girls when you're with someone you want to sex your dick into. Simple, gentle rule.

The make-up comment you could have saved. I know lots of girls I think look better without make-up. Just say hey, you really don't need make-up to look stunning, do you babe?
>>
>>17738027
How is that a funny story? You have some serious growing up to do no matter how you cut it.
/thread
>>
>>17738049
Thanks for the advice, will keep that in mind in the future. One thing that actually bothers me about her is that she mentions her ex now and then. She still talks to him from time to time but insists there are no feelings there.
>>17738050
Of course, I'm only 21
>>
>>17738141
>One thing that actually bothers me about her is that she mentions her ex now and then. She still talks to him from time to time but insists there are no feelings there
>She still talks to him from time to time
>but insists there are no feelings there

Consider yourself lucky I got a new phone recently and haven't transfered any of my pictures over yet, someone give this man a reaction pic fucking stat
>>
>>17738141
>she mentions her ex now and then
Well, girls get to do that. Men should be above that shit. Life's a bitch, cry me a river.
>>
>>17738172
This can of worms is a lot bigger than you realize
She was raped about a month before she met me
>>
>>17738194
Rape her, its the only option!
>>
>>17738172
if she's insisting there are no feelings, there are feelings, and she doesn't trust you to trust her
>>
>>17737913
Calling her friend cute could definitely make her feel a bit jealous, and also immediately compare herself to that friend. Also maybe like she hadn't satisfied you because you were thinking of someone else. And then calling her out on not wearing make up is something you should never say to any girl, if they go without makeup for just one day, they're having the confidence to feel like they can look beautiful without it, but you ruined that. It wouldn't have been better if you said she looked beautiful afterwards.
>>
>>17737854

You don't see yourself dating her, she has really low self esteem so don't proceed further. If you cared and wanted a relationship with her this could be fixed but because that's not the route you want to go down you should stop and spare this girls feelings by stringing her along further.

She was hurt because she likes you and took your comments personally. I would apologise for what was said and tell her it wasn't a reflection on her at all and you didn't mean them to hurt her feelings but at the same time don't continue seeing her.
>>
>>17737854
Idk those comments are pretty tame. I'd be like "Regardless of where we stand, I feel bad about you feeling hurt" and then explain what you meant by those comments. If you expose that side she'll likely not be as hurt, as long as you legit don't just make it about being able to hook up (for now, lol).
Like maybe it was just you were comfortable enough with her to talk real about her friends, even if she wasn't in that place yet (could workshop it to sound less accusatory).
Or maybe like you notice when she does and doesn't wear makeup cause you like looking at her face, and it has little to do with "you look better this way or that way."
That's probably what I would go for, but Idk the true context behind the statements so if you were like "you look ugly w/o makeup" then yeah probably a burned bridge. But if they were just thoughts being exchanged in a drunken slur and those ones were cuttin a bit too deep then you can still make good with a little bit of finesse. Probably the trust will take a bit of time to rebuild though, just watch your mouth and try to be a better person. There's no shiesting personal interaction.
>>
>>17737992
How did the conversation end up being about her friend? That's what everyone in the thread is wondering. Because just randomly bringing it up out of nowhere would be very weird and also mean.
>>
>>17739493
Just something I was thinking about
>>17739144
>>17739163
Thank you this is really good advice
>>
>>17737913
She's damaged, deeply damaged.
Yes. You can turn around this situation, but is it worth it?
>>
>>17737913
Alright first things first, this girl has issues. Her reactions is extremely overblown and obviously she has no self esteem, that's not on you.

They are not great comments to make, though. You don't casually tell someone you are sleeping with that her friend is hot, and don't comment on her appearance unless it's in a positive manner. But still, it's more the kind of comment you didn't think through to me than anything deeply hurtful.
>>
>>17739841
>raped recently
>father never in picture
>mother died at young age
>legal guardian is an alcoholic
>molested by legal guardians ex boyfriend at young age
>poor
Shit is fucked man
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.