[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I moved back in with my parents in the suburbs for a few months,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Massive-suburban-sprawl.jpg (452KB, 728x486px) Image search: [Google]
Massive-suburban-sprawl.jpg
452KB, 728x486px
I moved back in with my parents in the suburbs for a few months, just temporarily, and I want to know how difficult it is to get laid on tinder if I don't have my own place. Like, do I lie about my situation and find a way to get her to go to her place instead? Also, does the fact that I don't have a car, but live in a car-centric area make it even more difficult? I use uber to get around when I need to, but I'm not sure how that's going to affect me on a date if she has to also drive me now.
>>
>>17737793
Use not getting laid as motivation for getting out of your parents house. Don't concern yourself with relationships romantic or otherwise. Focus on building a life for yourself and getting money together and setting up shop.
>>
>>17737841
I already am doing that. I'm only living with them temporarily to save up money to buy a house faster. I make good money already and I could easily afford to live on my own right now, but I made the conscious choice to do this because it will help help me get to my goals faster.
>>
>>17737850
Okay well. Just keep doing that and then the bitches shall flock when you roll up in a Mercedes and bring them to a 5 bedroom. No need to give them the image that you're a loser when you're really not
>>
>>17737858
So are you saying it's impossible to get laid without living on your own? Also, I would never buy a 5 bedroom house or a luxury car for myself, because that's a very wasteful way to spend money. You don't become wealthy by spending all your money on crap you don't need.
>>
>>17737866
It isn't impossible but it's usually a distraction >>17737793
>>>17737858
>So are you saying it's impossible to get laid without living on your own? Also, I would never buy a 5 bedroom house or a luxury car for myself, because that's a very wasteful way to spend money. You don't become wealthy by spending all your money on crap you don't need.
>>17737866
Well it isn't impossible but it's only a distraction. And I happen to own a luxury car and live in a 4 bedroom and I'm doing just fine. No kids and only a girlfriend and a couple friends from grade school who needed to get on their feet
>>
>>17737873
I've spent all my time since college living in different large cities, so I have no interest in ever living in a house. I'm saving up to buy an apartment in a city like New York where I can comfortably live without a car.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.