[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys and girls I need your input. >tl;dr: my ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0782.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Alright guys and girls I need your input.

>tl;dr: my ex gf of 4 years randomly messaged me on fb (she admits she reactivated her account for the sole purpose of sending me her message) with an apology about how our relationship ended and gave me her contact info in case I ever want to "reach out". we been apart for 4 years, she hated me when she broke up with me. She never spoke to me once during that time (I attempted many times in the past but gave up after 2 years). Why is she doing this now, whats her motive?

My ex sent me the following message on facebook, (I had previously 2 years ago sent her a letter trying to get closure and apologizing but she didn't respond for 2 years making it a total of 3 years without her trying to communicate with me)

(full story cont below)
>>
>>17737742
"Hey matt.
I know it’s been a damn good while since I’ve ever contacted you, and well over two years since you had last contacted me. But I suppose it’s my turn to try and achieve some closure.
Starting off on the note you started with, I’m very happy for you that you’ve been experiencing so much of life and getting to know who you are more. Nothing makes me happier than an old friend achieving what they set out to do. I do hope that you have only climbed higher, and not stayed static in the last time you made contact.
During the beginning of our time together, as great friends, we had something very vibrant and perhaps that is why it started to turn a bit, tenacious, I suppose; at times in a good manner and other times, not so good.
I believe that I was much too young to understand my feelings and much to naïve to express them in a stable manner. We both had things that we, in a way, clinged onto and needed from each other. For the times that I “loved too much” (as you once stated), I sincerely apologize. I also had a fear of being alone, not just by you at the time, but by other loved ones in my life.
And when I did lose another loved one, my father, I realized just how much of rotten person I was, which spilled into our relationship. It wasn’t just you Matt. I’m glad you’ve had your closure but I have to be completely honest and state that I had my part in our negativity as well. The reason for that was because I had such a tremendous amount of guilt. My best friend (her dad)* in my young life, died with me betraying him. "
>>
"We were together for so long without his knowledge and then I never got the chance to fix that disloyalty. To this day it still shatters me to my core. But after a while I finally realized that during that time I was blaming you, in the back of my head, instead of myself. And for that I am sorry. For all the times I made you feel like a terrible person, I am so sorry. It was that misplacement of blame that didn’t allow me to flourish completely—which affected our relationship and friendship in the end.
Even through all that, there are plenty of days that I miss and think of you and I do not regret anything that happened between us. I have learned so much from it and will probably continue to learn from it for the rest of my life.
So, thank you.
Thank you for being a wonderful friend during those times. Thank you for being a companion during those times. But most importantly, thank you for sharing so much of yourself with me so that I could learn to do the same with others.
I wish you nothing but the best
My dear friend."
>>
Now this was 6 days ago. I never responded. SHe then sent this at 3am

"Sorry for the late message---I just got out from work. But I no longer use Facebook, I activated it to message you and had thought I deactivated it again but realized I didn't when I got an e-mail stating I had received a new request. But I simply wanted to say that in the future, if you want to ever reach out, I still have the same number and e-mail. So feel free. Have a great one Matthew."
>>
>Why is she doing this now, whats her motive?
I'm not sure why you think random people on the internet would know better than her ex
Anyway, it sounds either like:
-she wanted to get it off her chest
-she wants to be friends
-she want to be something else
I don't think you'll know unless you contact her
>>
File: 28272-7089-12482.jpg (8KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
28272-7089-12482.jpg
8KB, 251x251px
Her motive is unimportant. Don't bother yourself with such trivialities. Reply with smug anime girls. Don't say anything, just send her smugs.
>>
>she wanted to get it off her chest

then why did she tell me how to contact her 6 days after I didn't reply to the message? If it was just to get it off her chest she could have just said he piece and leave. Then the bigger question, why now? WHy after she had been with a new guy start feeling bad about it now after 4 years?

>-she wants to be friends

she has tons of friends. she hated me. didnt talk to me for 4 years. I highly doubt she would go through the trouble to just add another friend to the list

>she want to be something else
my theory is that so far but still. its been 4 damn years. why now?

I don't think i should. bitch never cared 4 years ago when i tried to make peace.
>>
>>17737806
Well Matt, no one contacts you after this many years to make you feel better they do it to make themselves feel better. So not worth it.
>>
> why now? why now? why now? why now?
Dude, it's written in her fucking message. She realized how much of a bitch she was to you and decided it was time to contact you. What do you want, a histogram of her neurons' activity?

She didn't message you earlier because she didn't think to or didn't want to or didn't have the courage. She didn't message you even earlier because, as you said, she hated you. She didn't message you later because she saw no point in waiting.

She left you her contact information 6 days later because she's hoping you'll reply. She wants to reconnect, don't ask us what she wants because she probably doesn't know, either.

You're obviously divided over whether or not to message her back, which is perfectly natural. You're probably afraid of getting stung again. She seems like a different person, now.

>she has tons of friends. she hated me. didnt talk to me for 4 years. I highly doubt she would go through the trouble to just add another friend to the list
Of course you wouldn't just be another friend. You were a very important person in her life, and she remembers that. It's pretty normal to want to make peace with your exes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.