[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm incredibly close to killing myself right now. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 519x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 519x490px
I'm incredibly close to killing myself right now.
I'm having a major break down

I don't know what to fucking do to calm myself down

I'm in so much pain
>>
Go and do something you enjoy. Keep your mind busy.
If you're too restless for complex tasks, go and clean the house. Stupid, but works for me
>>
Do a body scan
http://www.mindful.org/the-body-scan-practice/
>>
>>17737632
I know about body scan meditation and it just stressed me out even more

My mind is racing and this is too slow and it it is pissing me off

>>17737629
This isn't going to help
I'm having a full on panic attack or something
>>
I really need help

I can't portray the emotions I'm feeling right now

It's really bad

I'm having an attack and need help

I feel really

Unreal

This is so bad

Can't think of words to get across

I'm all alone
>>
>>17737661
We're here, tell us your story if you feel like it.

Also maybe take a drink to calm your nerves
>>
>>17737666
I can't say all this. I couldn't even tell a therapist because I can't open up.

I can't do it

Right now I feel really alone

I haven't had a meaningful relationship with somebody my entire life and it's hitting me like a sack of bricks
>>
>>17737624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqLYO3dVoA

MAX VOLUME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlwfcXZ0AIU
>>
>>17737696
Why do you feel like you have to have a meaningful relationship to live? Go do whatever you want since death is your alternative. Darwinism at work here folks.
>>
You need professional help. It's not something anonymous strangers can help you with.
>>
Meditation has saved my ass this year

I was horrendously depressed a couple of months ago. Managed to crawl out of it and been meditating most days and its really helped. Once the low feelings and self-pity start to kick in I can distance myself from them.

One day at a time, OP. I know how irrational you can behave and think when depressed. Go to bed, weather the storm, don't let life beat you, stand up to the cunt until the bitter end
>>
>>17737696
I can relate to that, eventhough everyone here is anonymous, I couldnt bring myself to tell anyone about my situation for years

Maybe this brings things for you in perspective:
Ive lost the last several years to depression, couldnt take friends anymore, lost my whole family but my mother, lost my gf to another guy, and Im about to lose my apartment.
Ive had dark thoughts now and then, but the past weeks really made me think if I suicide is the only option to get rid of the unbarable pressure. Since those weeks, I come to this place, read through the pain of others, just to relate, because everywhere else Im lost.
I dont know how things will end, and everyday is still suffering, but what you feel right now, Ive felt not too long ago, and Im still here. And so are you when the feeling finally starts to let go.

I dont know you, but Im sure you have the strenght in you to withstand this feeling and think about your situation with a clear mind tomorrow.

Do whatever it takes to overcome this moment, because its only too late to change things when youre dead.
>>
>>17737766
Nice double dubs
>>
>>17737766
*Maybe its time and this brings things
>>
>>17737767
Welp, gotta be happy for the small things
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.