[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to safely "eat" my bf's ass? I know it might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 670x670px
How to safely "eat" my bf's ass?

I know it might sound gross but I want him to sit on my face/tie me down and force me to lick his butt.

I do NOT want it to be dirty, though. His ass is relatively hairy (which I love) but that might mean more shit has been trapped in them. Also he doesn't want to douche inside his butt so..

advice on best way to prepare his booty?
>>
Maybe take a bath together and make it a game soaping up his asshole?
>>
>>17737550
Soap and water.
Get in the shower, wash the area, including inside with a finger with soap.
Rinse with water
Repeat x5

Rinse with water once more for good measure.
>>
>>17737560
ooh yes I could wash his butt for him :)
still feel like.. will it completely REALLY clean it?
>>
You're a guy, right?
>>
>>17737565
thank you
>>
>>17737565
>including inside with a finger with soap.
lol don't do this that's gonna hurt like hell

>>17737576
>will it completely REALLY clean it?
if he showers normally (and properly) it'll be virtually totally clean

eating ass is way less gross than you imagine it, trust me
>>
>>17737565
If you do this, find a soap that is ph-neutral and one without paraben. Genital area should not be exposed to normal soap.
>>
>>17737565
Don't insert your finger into his butthole with soap. It'll burn him and hurt really bad and be hard to get out.
>>
>>17737576
There is no way you're not putting your tongue in a literal shithole. There will be bacteria. If you can't live with that, don't eat ass.

It will be clean in the sense that you won't smell/taste shit.
>>
I disagree with yall.

I stick my finger in my ass every morning to clean it. I use dove body wash. It does not burn, and I've never had an infection.

I've also had my ass eaten after doing it and I feel confident it's clean.
>>
If it's any solace to you, assholes have no taste or smell when they're clean, unlike genitals.

You don't need Jesus of Nazareth himself to come and perform a purification ritual on your boyfriend's asshole, just wash it with water and shower gel and it will be fine. Be sure to scrub his ass hair vigorously, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.