[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in club >coming to end of the night >some girl gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: anger_thich2.jpg (37KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
anger_thich2.jpg
37KB, 700x368px
>be in club
>coming to end of the night
>some girl gets pushed into me by her mate
>I push my mate into the two girls
>they get aggressive as fuck
>basically one kicks me in my balls and punches me in my face
>see one of them talking to random brown guy
>bouncer comes and does nothing says im pussy if a 5 ft 6 girl can hurt me
>I didn't retaliate because they probably would of arrested me if i did

>leave club go to takeaway with two friends
>one guy eyeing me up whole time im there
>friend see's this guy come towards me
>asks him what he's doing and this guy grabs friend by back of neck
>i pull his fingers backwards so he has to let go
>we leave take away, he paces after us and grabs friend by throat and headbutts him
>I throw him to the ground

My friends say there always seems to be aggression and violence when they are out with me. I consider myself a peaceful guy and I never look for fights, i just defended my friend. I didn't even retaliate to the girl that punched me in my face.
Why do people always want to start shit with me when im on a night out? I have got quite bigger since going to the gym but that can't be the answer
>>
>some girl gets pushed into me by her mate
>I push my mate into the two girls

???

If somebody gets pushed towards you, you start pushing your friend towards other people? I don't understand. It sounds like you started it.

Also, how drunk do you get? And are you an angry or hyper drunk, the type to get in somebody's face in public?

If you really don't try to start shit, you probably just have bad luck. Maybe you could try avoiding the places & situations where there would be fights. Bring the party back to a more chill spot before it gets too late. Don't be there for the close at the club when everybody is fucking wasted.
>>
>I consider myself a peaceful guy and I never look for fights
That's why some people go after you, they perceive you as someone they can bully and hurt to raise their status.
>>
>>17737458

>I have gotten a lot bigger

that is the answer. People always try to start shit with someone/something that they perceive as having something that they lack, or think that they are less than.

Money, cars, women, social life, etc.
>>
>>17737485

she deliberately shoved her into me... she started it tbf. Last night i was definitely not an angry drunk, I laughed when she punched me in my face, I laughed when this other guy was trying to fight me. He repeatedly said 'stop laughing, why u laughing' etc.

I wasn't looking for trouble, but if someone tries to hurt me or someone I care for like a friend, I will get angry. I think its fucked how a girl can hit a guy in the face and nothing happen.... even if a guy attacks back in self defense its considered as an assault by the guy.
>>
>>17737458
i think the guy saw ur face and realized ur easy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.