[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with these little itchy blisters on my palm and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What's up with these little itchy blisters on my palm and fingers, and how the hell do i get rid of them?
>>
>>17737248
That's a cool pic man. And I don't know, maybe you touched something and your skin temporarily reacted to it. I can see it's on your left hand so try to avoid scratching/touching those with something if you're right handed.
>>
Scabies
>>
I got those all over my arms and shoulders once, I can't remember where at. I think after the beach. All I did was scratch them, and they popped. It didn't harm my skin, and I would suggest doing the same, but don't scratch too violently. I'm assuming that I had the same issue as you, but there's no way to be sure.
>>
Lay off Mario Party for a while
>>
>>17737248
Kinda looks like herpes
>>
>>17737361
Lol good one.
>>17737354
>>17737251
They kinda flare up around fall or winter every year of so and eventually subside, but they get so flaky and itchy and just gross. I used to go to a dermatologist for acne and i asked her about it but she just told me to keep my hands dry. Unless i'm dipping my hands in water while i'm sleeping, i don't think they're getting/staying wet.
>>
My first inclination is an allergic reaction.

Did you try benadryl? Make sure you actually take enough.
Like I'm 175 lbs and I need to take 125mg (5 pills) to make an allergic reaction go away.
>>
I get the same thing, you probably work with your hands, or your faggot family genetically did in the past.

It's just how your hands naturally toughen themselves. then the tough skin falls off eventually, and the process starts over.
>>
>>17738562
I have something similar, except on the base of my ring finger. Flares up during weather changes of stress.
It's probably some minor skin ailment that you'll have the rest of your life. I wouldn't worry about it though.
>>
Might be allergic to cold lol, but usually that would show in more areas so idk.
>>
>>17738575
I've been tested for allergies and nothing gave me this sort of reaction. Most of what i'm allergic to is pollen or mold and the only major source i'm getting any of that from is from dogs i've lived with for all of my life. I've been getting this for the past 4ish years
>>17738601
I used to play trumped and i heard brass can cause it. Stopped doing that. I do work with my hands and my idiot canadian fag ancestors did too (loggers). It's not a callus. I have plenty of those.
>>17738684
It's annoying having it and not knowing what causes it. I get kinda self conscious too because it's obvious and holding/shaking hands is uncomfortable. Oh well i guess?
>>
File: 20161105_231451.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_231451.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17738941
I get the same thing OP. Im pretty sure its eczema. Search up Dyshidrotic eczema. Use moisturizers. Cortisone works pretty well for me, popping the blisters also works well.
>>
File: IMG_20161106_151911.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161106_151911.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
More or less the same thing as >>17738960 OP. Moisturizing helps but if you visit a dermatologist, they'll probably tell you exactly that. There's no cure, only treatment.

Sorry if picture isn't clear. I'm at work with dirty hands
>>
Definitely dyshidrotic eczema. Lotion will become your best friend. Invest in soaps / lotions / detergents without strong fragrances and harsh chemicals. I can't skip moisturizing after washing my hands or I'll flare up. Good luck, OP.
>>
Looks a lot like my hands when I had scabies, man. Hopefully that's not what it is because that was honestly one of the worst experiences of my life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.