[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 30 too old to take pictures like this and post them on social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

Is 30 too old to take pictures like this and post them on social media?

I was overweight all through high school. But guys posting pictures like this in high school got so much pussy. I didn't get any. I've lost weight and want to live that experience I never had. It seems like maybe nowadays posting shirtless pictures is a turn off.

Also, how do I deal with the fact that I didn'tt lose my virginity until 21, while t his kid took a lot of girls virginities and I will never have sex with a sixteen year old? How do I not be a crazy and be a well adjusted person?

How do I kill myself? slitting my throat or hanging myself? I want to be him so bad.
>>
>>17737195
Lol chill. Move to Virginia if thats that bad.
>>
>>17737195
It's Brandon bitch!
>>
>>17737304

It's goofy but that shit would get you so much pussy pussy in 2009.

Now you hAve to have a Hitler youth cut and be a feminist.
>>
Help
>>
>>17737493
Dude, yes you are too old.

Let me tell you the perfect way to show off your body in a non weird way.

Go hiking and jump in the lake. Take a picture of you shirtless, with just some hiking pants and boots on. Or trunks, if you have some quad gainz.

Then have someone take a pic of you. Then post it.

There, now you can show off your body without looking like a douche.

Also, post your body and we'll tell you if you should even post it.
>>
>>17737195
yeah its too old but if u have friends that do the same shit then who cares?
>>
People put a lot of emphasis on age, especially people who are in their late teens early 20s, because to them, 30 seems so far off. But once you hit that point you realize that we're all still kids until we're 60 and probably even beyond that.

Do what makes you happy, (as long as it isn't harming another living thing ect) anyone who looks down on you for it is judging you based on some inner insecurity that is their problem, not yours.

And you can't change how you were in the past, dwelling on it serves no purpose. Move forward and focus on the now.
>>
>>17737555
here
also do this >>17737510
>>
>>17737510

It isn't the same.

So should I kill myself?

I don't want to be "mature"
>>
>>17737582
>>17737510

What about this though?
>>
>>17737588

pic related
>>
>>17737510

Assume I have the same body as the person in OP pic
>>
>>17737195
Go ahead and take douche selfies if you really want to, just accept the fact that people will look down on you and know you're having a midlife crisis. Also you may regret it later.
>>
File: tumblr_obvqe3EcP61qd8meto1_1280.jpg (504KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obvqe3EcP61qd8meto1_1280.jpg
504KB, 1280x1707px
>>17737680

How is it a midlife crisis though? Whats the difference between doing someone at one age and doing it at another age?

I mean if this guy is in his late 20's/early 30's and still doing stuff like that, what difference does it make?

Same with the James Franco picture. Why will I be looked down upon? and secondly, wouldn't it be wiser of me for not caring what people think and doing what I want to do?
>>
File: 70sBig1.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
70sBig1.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>17737592
Yeah, for a 30 year old you should have a better body.

Bulk and become a man. Pic related. Combine this with the picture idea I told you, and women will feen for you.

>>17737589
Yes, that is douchey.

>>17737582
No, if you are putting people's acceptance of you above all else in your life, so much that you want to kill yourself over it, you have a big issue you need to address.

I can go into detail but I gotta run real quick. If the thread is still up, I'll follow up.
>>
>>17737730
>

I just hate women.
>>
File: 1420364581821.gif (2MB, 359x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420364581821.gif
2MB, 359x300px
>>17737738
>>
File: 2.jpg (33KB, 323x585px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
33KB, 323x585px
>>17737195
It's never ok to post pictures like that if you look like that guy. Now if you looked like pic related it would be perfectly ok and you would probably instantly get a lot of chicks wanting to fuck you.
>>
>>17737738
So why are you trying so hard to impress them?

Look dude, I've been there. Just focus on yourself and get shit done.
>>
If I saw a 30 year old posting pictures like that, I'd think "oh my god, how pathetic, he thinks he's 15"

And now that I've read the rest of your post, you are indeed mentally 15.
>>
Is 30 too old to take pictures like this and post them on social media?
>> Class it up a bit, your not a teenage skater boy anymore

I was overweight all through high school. But guys posting pictures like this in high school got so much pussy. I didn't get any. I've lost weight and want to live that experience I never had. It seems like maybe nowadays posting shirtless pictures is a turn off.

Also, how do I deal with the fact that I didn'tt lose my virginity until 21
>>People don't actually care about this shit, grow up

How do I not be a crazy and be a well adjusted person?
>>Probably stop asking 4chan for advise and communicate with real people

How do I kill myself?
>>Stop attention whoring

slitting my throat or hanging myself
>> Sigh
>>
>>17737974
What's the with backwards greentexting?
>>
>>17737982
Keeping things exciting
>>
>>17737986
Fair enough
>>
File: look.jpg (14KB, 330x230px) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
14KB, 330x230px
I'd die of shame had I posted such pic of me on social media, more then that, I'd be ridiculed by all of my friends to oblivion. And I probably look way better than this faggot in OP pic.

Still, I'm not a teen anymore, I don't know how millennials work but such shit is not for 30 yo for sure.

And trying to recreate childhood while you're an old man sounds even more sad OP, millennial manchildren, when will they learn.
>>
so this is what I don't get. if people have sex at 16 they're children. The norm is for people to start having sex when they're children. So why then are children perceived as being innocent and not sexual when it is the norm for them to be sexual?

Do I get some special prize for not having sex as a child?
>>
File: 1477116948422.jpg (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477116948422.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
>>17737195

Oppie jumped around like a rabit,
Breaking every bad habit,
To have a chance at life,
With love and a wife,
The deluded petty faggot.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.