[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired all the time and I don't know why. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: James-Dean.png (294KB, 730x445px) Image search: [Google]
James-Dean.png
294KB, 730x445px
I'm tired all the time and I don't know why.

I'm a 21 year old guy, I'm in pretty good physical shape, I sleep like 10 hours a day, I have a healthy diet, I take vitamins, fish oil, minerals daily (without exceeding the recommended intake) I don't eat much sugar. I don't smoke, I don't drink. I do drink a few cups of black coffee a day but what the hell, I have to do something to stay awake.

I look like a complete trainwreck, I have deep dark circles under my eyes and I've had them for as long as I can remember, I don't get what's wrong with me, I'm a bit lonely and depressed but surely it can't be that bad.

Any idea what could be wrong with me?
>>
>>17736910
>I take vitamins, fish oil, minerals daily
Don't take that shit. Supplements aren't regulated(I'm assuming you live in the United States). Oh, and chances are the fish oil you're buying is spoiled.
>>
>>17736910
Bumping. 20 and I can relate. I feel like Hell. Bad enough to where it interferes with my daily activities
>>
>>17736910
Sleep nine or 10.5 hours, not 10 or 9.5.
Dont ask. Just try it
>>
>>17736910
Try NoFap. I am in a similar situation and it's helping.
>>
Dont use anty electronics 1 hour before the time you set to go to sleep, and go to sleep at that time every day, or earlier if you feel tired.
>>
Go to a testosterone replacement therapy clinic near you, get your levels checked
>>
Stop playing video games. Spend at least 1 hour off of all TV and video games before going to sleep.

When I was working up at a physically demanding job in the woods, I was perfectly fine and rested until I was able to go back and get my tv and video games. I started leaving them on at night and falling to sleep to movies or other stuff, and I was getting more and more tired each day.
>>
>>17736910
you are staring at screens to much, close, or bright. Try an eye calming exercise and always remember to blink and give your eyes rest after 20 mins of screen time. A minute or even 3p seconds off
>>
You're sleeping too long. Also exercise. Exercise makes a massive difference
>>
>>17737690
>You're sleeping too long. Also exercise. Exercise makes a massive difference

>>17737656
Here.

Exercise did not make a massive difference for me. It was minuscule.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.