[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling inferior to girls who have relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1477480608785.jpg (74KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1477480608785.jpg
74KB, 500x667px
How do I stop feeling inferior to girls who have relationships and babies and stuff?

I just feel like I'm not as good as them, they've got their shit together, they have boyfriends and families and children, I've never even had a boyfriend before despite being in my mid twenties

They seem to be able to talk pretty easily and know what to say, how to act, and they're loved too

I don't know what I'm doing, and I didn't make the cut as far as relationships are concerned

pic unrelated
>>
You're fine. I'm sure there's someone out there who wants you. Also why the rush? Having family is a burden
>>
>>17736905
I'm clearly not fine if I'm a decade behind everyone else.
>>
Everyone is secretly unhappy and wishes they were in someone else's shoes.

People without kids fantasize about having them, people with kids fantasize about not having them. This is true of almost every binary.
>>
>>17736911
I don't want kids, I just hate that I don't have the option to.
>>
I have a kid but no boyfriend and no career I still live with my fucking mother and I can't drive a car

All I want is a stable husband and more kids but why would any decent man want me at this point? I'm not a virginal beauty

You're better off than I am
>>
>>17736917
You've at least had a relationship, I've never had a relationship, you're wanted, I'm not, I'm just trash.
>>
With that mentality you're a life behind everybody else.

To be frank you only see the exterior of their lives, what they want to project, in reality they have to deal with the same shit and insecurities as you (maybe more).

As you said, they SEEM to have a better life. If you truly want those sort of stuff you can obtain them, but from my experience those alone won't bring you happiness.
Stop looking at others to compare yourself with and start looking within and see why you value "relantionships, babies and stuff" that much.

I'm in my mid twenties and never had a relationship as well, but I realized that knowing my self is more important than what society expects me to do.
>>
>>17736927

>If you truly want those sort of stuff you can obtain them

I cannot, that's why I feel inferior
>>
You are inferior to girls who have relationships and babies. That's literally your biological purpose.

Every women can get a relationship easily, especially if you are in your 20s. So either you have too high standards or you are shit ugly. If you didn't have a relationship until now, there's probably something wrong with you.
>>
>>17736921
>I'm just trash
details pls
>>
File: 1469944624802.jpg (86KB, 533x755px) Image search: [Google]
1469944624802.jpg
86KB, 533x755px
>>17736929
That's hardly advice, anon.

Listen.
Everyone is attractive to someone else around in their lives. In my experience, usually a close friend, or a friend who makes a real effort to be in touch.
Maybe test the waters there, talk carefully with any guy friends and ask if you seem approachable or not.

Do you talk to lots of people at work?
If so, be flirtatious.. maybe someone will ask for your number.

If you're not satisfied with yourself, it's obvious. Other people can sense that.
>>
>>17736945
No one makes an effort to be in touch with me, and all my friends are in relationships

How do you be flirtatious?
>>
What exactly is "a decade behind"?

Feels like chicks get an extra 20 years to feel useless, not even ten. If you were 38, making this topic, it'd make a bit more sense. Guys gotta be on track from 15 on to stay in the game now that every hag has a choice.
>>
>>17736907
Don't model your life around others' lives. Just do what feels right while being responsible for all your actions. Go with the flow m8.
>>
tired of beying fat and ugly, just be ugly, and since you are a girl learn to do make up, then you have no problem what so ever, going to gym will give you confedence and nobody cares how socailly akward a hot chick is, all this can be done in like 6 moths and voilĂ  , done
>>
>>17736948
if its really that much of a problem search for it online, there is everything on the internet, how do they say it, fake it till you make it
>>
>>17736894
If you're in the UK please HMU.
I'm 18, have a huge thing for sad girls in their mid twenties.

If you're fat you must be willing to lose weight. I lift so I can help you do that pretty fast.
>>
>>17737017

>how pathetic one must be to arange dates on 4chan ???

>very . . . .very pathetic
>>
>>17736917
Feel bad for you. I can look past
So
Fucking
Much
In a woman I love but a kid is my limit.

And I mean so fucking much. The pain I go through on a daily basis mayne...
>>
>>17737022
And it's pathetic because?

Kys lmao
>>
>>17737025
dude, if you dont see it yourself, i dont know if there is a way to show you, . . . .k chad
>>
>>17737017
I'm in the UK.

What's your email.
>>
>>17737007
When I lose weight my tits get saggy and I hate myself even more.

>inb4 chest exercises
>>
>>17737032
Age? Height? Weight?
Father issues?

I've got specific preferences

>>17737031
I am literally chad. >6ft, >200lbs of lean muscle

But I have a very specific type
>>
>attaching yourself to a provider like a leech and shitting out more retards is my purpose in life
and the basis of my self worth
wow haha
>>
>>17736894

>I cant get a boyfriend
>Picture unrelated

Well, judging by the pic alone, and your first comment, Id say we got that from scratch. No one looking like that (OP pic) would have trouble getting just about any man she wanted. And I know its not all about the looks, but hot damn, she was pretty damn good looking!
>>
>>17736894
>>17736894
i would say that boyfriends and families and children are completely meaningless but if there is anything that isn't meaningless relative to humanity, it would be procreation and the facilitation of procreation. Ultimately it is the only true purpose of living organisms.

basically if you don't drastically change our species and societies then you might as well kill yourself because you're just a number wasting resources, this only counts within the scope of our world of course. Beyond that, the very existence of our species means nothing. In general the universe is rather pointless.

What I'm trying to say is you're nothing and everyone around you is nothing and should die. So don't feel bad friend. Just derive what meaning you can in your brief existence that isn't retarded shit like being some useless 70s housewife, shitting out more entities to fuck up our collaborative structures.
>>
I'm a 28 year old widow, so... hopefully that makes you feel better.
>>
>>17737063
Do you want to talk about it with a stranger? How are you coping?
>>
>>17737023
Yeah I am planning on waiting until I find a man who has a kid he cares for from a previous relationship
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.