[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally snapped at work Thursday night and quit >had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: enhancedbuzz20778138238339123.jpg (57KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
enhancedbuzz20778138238339123.jpg
57KB, 500x450px
>finally snapped at work Thursday night and quit
>had been miserable for months now but didn't want to quit because in the end I liked the job and the people I worked with
>but a new boss just completely ruined everything
>know my friends there aren't mad at me about it but feel like they are because I'm massively insecure
>they're probably the best friends I've had for a long time
>one I'm basically in love with and we're really close and he probably likes me too but we're both just afraid of a relationship
>kind of want to just delete them all off Facebook and move to Oregon or at least another town because I'm tired of living here and I half don't want to be friends with friend I'm in love with anymore just because of how I feel

I'm a fucking mess, I have 3 paths I see though. I either move to another town to one of the factories I applied at, I get another shit job in town and finally just finish school, or I pack my shit and drive to Oregon (I live in Indiana)

And I can just see myself becoming a loner again, but the only reason I even got the inspiration to go to school again was because of the close friend I like to much, they've all made me such a better person.
>>
>>17736827
That story sounds like a plot for a shitty TV show.
>>
>>17736827
Finish school. That's the path that will at least open more possibilities for you in the future.
>>
File: 1455638952062.jpg (69KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1455638952062.jpg
69KB, 750x714px
>>17736833
I know right.

I'm 25 too, and these friends are all like 20-22 (the fucking love interest one is fucking 20), when I was 19-20 I joined the Army and didn't think this is where I'd be at this point in my life now.

I'm down to my last few months (month actually too if shit goes straight) of Reserve duty, this was the only thing tethering me here. Besides these friends I'm like afraid to have I have nothing here.
>>
>>17736827
Firstly, r u a girl op? second r u not a dude?

but really, don't cut those ties. Accept the problems you are going to face the next time you go to work. It will feel like a train in the face but at least if the worst comes, you can continue your ties with your friends. Or at least say goodbye in a non-regretful way.
>>
>>17736901
Yeah I am, and I already quit. Like the ties are broken or anything I have talked to them like they feel the same way and one said that she was worried about me cause I had just been different the last few months.

This place tho, I've seen it in shit times and made it through, 4 years like non consecutive, I couldn't believe anything could make me just throw in the towel like that.

I don't know why I feel so insecure, I know they don't have a problem with me and really appreciate me but I just want to disappear
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.