[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dont normally come here for advice but man.. i dont know who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478343760677-1745555594.jpg (208KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478343760677-1745555594.jpg
208KB, 1280x800px
dont normally come here for advice but man.. i dont know who else to ask
my ex broke up with me for another girl who he had only known for 2 weeks before he dumped me. he blocked me on fb and ignored my calls, never told me about this other girl. i had to find out myself when i went on his fb page. he calls me the next day and says sorry, that he thinks im nice and everything but he has no feelings for me anymore. uh, what? just a few days ago he told me he loved me, and just a week before that he cried otp when he thought i was actually trying to break up with him. no feelings huh? i dont fucking understand this. now 3 weeks later he hits me up..calls me at 2 am and is crying. he broke up with the girl he was with yesterday. but why is he crying? then tries to tell me he loves me when just a few days ago he pretty much tells me to fuck off when i tried contacting him again? he broke up with her because she cheated on him. im thinking he's upset because he really liked this girl, but im just a second option. im right arent i? what do i do and what does this mean..what he's doing?
>>
Just drop him. That's probably how BPD men act.
>>
He's for sure stringing you along, hoping to get a comfy space with you as a backup. His previous behaviour/way he broke up with you indicates that you can't trust him on this; even if you did go back to him, as soon as he spotted another fresh chick to chase he'd drop you. Alternatively he'd cheat on you (which he was probably doing already).

Steel your resolve and don't resume the relationship.
>>
>>17736763
Cut contact OP. Don't try to understand it, just stop.
>>
>>17736763

Remove any trace of him and move on, block him on every platform. He treated you like shit, completely disregarded your feelings, acted like a child, and yes he is trying to get you back because you are his second option.
>>
>>17736763

I know this is cliche but you deserve and will find better, and from what you've written it won't be that hard to find, the guy you were with has issues and seems to lack any empathy. You will laugh about him and this situation when you meet someone else, this guys isn't worth a second thought.
>>
>>17736771
probably. im not sure what his issue is

also ill admit i lied to him about being a virgin in the beginning of our relationship. and he would always, always use that as an excuse to not trust me with anything, would call me a hoe every time we would argue about anything and always make shit seemed like it was my fault and would constantly accuse me of things. i dont know, for some reason he made me believe that he was always right and after a while i just got tired of arguing so i agreed every time he told me had no reason to believe me. he also used it as an excuse to why he had little/no feelings for me after i confessed. i dont think this is true. wouldnt he've just stopped talking to me a little more sooner instead of 5 months later? makes no sense
>>
>>17736802
was he a virgin?
>>
>>17736806
no
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.