[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird that, as a Jew, I'm genuinely concerned abo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bert-a-loss-for-words.jpg (14KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
bert-a-loss-for-words.jpg
14KB, 352x264px
Is it weird that, as a Jew, I'm genuinely concerned about my physical safety under a Trump presidency?

Obviously, he's made a lot of racially charged rhetoric in the past -- but none of Antisemitic. Weird, since his supporters are incredibly Antisemitic, as if seemingly unaware Trump is pro-Jew (see: Ivanka).

You can see that Antisemitism on /pol/. His supporters (((echoing))) suspected Jews who have criticised him in the past (knowyourmeme.com/memes/echo). The KKK officially endorsing Trump (www.npr.org/2016/11/02/500352353/kkk-paper-endorses-trump-campaign-calls-outlet-repulsive). Hell, when he did a rally in my hometown, the local Neo-Nazi chapter showed up.

I don't think his government is going to do anything to compromise the safety of minorities (expect Mexicans and Muslims maybe). His supporters, however, cannot have the same said about them. Who seem more active, more motivated, and more charged since Donald started appealing to them last summer. Who only appear to have gotten worse, more aggressive, since. In addition, hate crimes have been going up, while police action against them has gone down (www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2016/07/26/hate-crime-rise-police-taking-less-action-suspects/).

And I honestly do see his supporters using a Trump presidency as a means of enacting hate crimes against, well, anyone. Under an administration that'll more likely ignore it; letting those crimes go unpunished. Whether against Jews, Hispanics, Arabs, you name it.

I'm not trolling, unfortunately. I'm being sincere here. I honestly do feel that my life is at risk if Trump wins. And I feel that a lot of other lives will be as too.
>>
And? Hopefully you get your throat slit you hook nosed cunt
>>
>>17736633
Yes, of course that's what'll happen, you fucking idiot. Every night will be Kristllnacht once Trump is elected. His supporters will build concentration camps with trains that do loop-de-loops straight into the ovens. The police will stop enforcing the laws, Jews will be beaten in the streets to cheering crowds. Trump will personally pardon each and every one. Move to Canada to avoid the inevitable, though his supporters might form a second SS to hunt you down and take you back to the US.
>>
File: 1477937093070.png (167KB, 318x308px) Image search: [Google]
1477937093070.png
167KB, 318x308px
>>17736674
>trains that do loop-de-loops straight into the ovens
>>
>>17736633
Move to Israel or an hero you filthy jew
>>
>>17736633
Your responses so far aptly prove your thesis. Trump's appeal to middle America is a simple Us vs Them message, with Them being everyone who is not Us. This gives permission for everyone to admit their hatred/fear of their own personal Them, be they Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, or just young people. (Something similar happened under Nixon, when middle America was given permission to hate college students)

Among those turned loose this way, there will always be a smattering of crazies.
>>
>>17736633

Trump may be pro-jew, but he's anti-globalist. Y'know, the same people allowing europeans to be raped en-masse by refugees so they can pat themselves on the back for being so tolerant (just as long as they don't pay the price for it).

Funnily enough, most of the globalists are also cultural Marxists.

What's really funny though, is when Trump mentioned going up against globalists? Yeah, a whole bunch of Jews did call him antisemitic.

Almost as if those people pushing this agenda are almost entirely Jewish.

Basically, we hate globalists. The bad Jews. You only have to worry if your desperately trying to convince people that islam is a religion of peace and you should flood all the cities with refugees.
In which case, I hope your daughter gets raped by them so you and your family can feel the consequences of your actions.
Too many rich assholes (a lot of jews, by the way) pushing this agenda without feeling it because they live in areas the refugees are priced out of. The common person suffers because of their actions.
>>
>>17736633 http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

Thanks for correcting the record! I can't wait until this election is over and all of you shills leave the board.
>>
>>17736695
Worst place to be when the dollar crashes
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.