[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I meet a woman I immediately begin fantasizing about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Ryoko2.gif (20KB, 209x170px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoko2.gif
20KB, 209x170px
Whenever I meet a woman I immediately begin fantasizing about dating and falling in love with her. I'm 28 and it hasn't stopped. It's been this way since I was a kid.

Most recently I've "fallen" for a friend's apartmentmate. She's cute, has similar taste in literature, is an old school feminist like myself, not a SJW tumblr idiot, but we've only hung out a few times. It feels strained because I don't want to approach her because if it didn't work out it would be awkward between myself and my other friends that live in the apartment.

On top of that I may bump into another woman in a few days and "fall in love" with her too.

I want to be a strict monogamist, but this mental problem kills my chances.
>>
stop identifying as a feminist first of all, makes you sound like a fag
>>
>>17736571
I apologize that my politics scare you. Please forgive me for unsettling your testosterone levels. They'll return to their normal levels as soon as you leave the thread.
>>
>>17736562

As someone who has female friends he thinks of as little sisters (, who's best friend is a lesbian (she's not hyper in to feminism though her girlfriend is), who's girlfriend is a feminist, and who been called the "most effeminately masculine guy ever", as crass and misguided as he's being, there's probably a grain of truth in what he's saying.

I have a feeling the root problem with why you keep going through these things is because you're--as they say--putting pussy on a pedestal.

I think you've got a little "white guilt" syndrome going on combined with inexperience, and it's making you not see women as normal, everyday people, and instead as objects worthy of veneration and fantasy.

Women are regular people too, they're ever bit as fucked up as men are, and basically no different.

Stop drawing lines in concrete sand and stop living in a fantasy world and go see that for yourself.
>>
>>17736573
No seriously it's a good idea, i may not think that way, but everyone else does, you also sound like an SJW tumblr idiot, so there is that.
>>
>>17736562

So jelly of you, I've lost my first love and feel I am the opposite of you, I'm unable to look at any girl no matter how attractive or compatible and fantasise about a life with her or falling in love. Just accept how you are, and how you behave to women you like, what you feel inside doesn't necessarily mean you have to express it that way. Fantasise all you want but still play it cool and calm around the girl until you're actually dating.
>>
>>17736637
I second this anon. The feminism thing is a belief held by the physically and mentally weak.
The fact that OP doesn't know that a lot of other people do the same fantasizing he does and came to an anime inspired advice board to say so leads me to believe OP's a huge faggot, as usual.
>>
>>17736626
I've had several girlfriends. I'm not a virgin by any means. There's some white guilt, but that's a separate issue.

I see women as regular people.

>>17736642
Lost mine as well. Feels for you, anon.

>>17736808
How does everyone else deal with the fantasizing?

Pardon me for being actually anti-social and not getting out much or talking to people about the way I feel instead of pretending to be to seem cool and edgy.
>>
fagget is a fagget
>>
>>17737212
>I see women as regular people.

Not the same Anon, and I'm not gonna talk about feminism.

If you really see them as regular people, then do you do the same fantasizing about men? About all the stuff you can do together as lifelong friends?
>>
>>17737338
Yeah...I do to an extent. I never realized that before though.
>>
>>17736562
go 2 reddit prease nu-male
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.