[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated on ldr girlfriend of one year 3 months, confessed shortly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: received_10209248037653081.jpg (46KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209248037653081.jpg
46KB, 456x386px
Cheated on ldr girlfriend of one year 3 months, confessed shortly after. she forgive me but can't forget of course, and I'm just a mess over it.

I'll never do it again but I can't overcome my feelings of guilt and remorse. I'm so sorry that i did this to her. I don't know how to forgive myself. I have become a person of self-loathing.

Please help me.
>>
>>17736333

Well, I guess you could take solace in the fact that your remorse demonstrates you're a decent enough person to feel shame over utterly betraying someone you claim to care about.

What do you want from us? Go do something good, like volunteering or spending an afternoon or two picking up trash in public places. Give yourself reasons to realize you are a good person.
>>
>>17736342
I want something that doesn't exist. I want to fix this somehow. I want to take the pain away from her.
>>
File: juan nieve.jpg (108KB, 574x848px) Image search: [Google]
juan nieve.jpg
108KB, 574x848px
perhaps it's time to realize that you aren't fit for LDRs. Why put on the self-imposition of long distance when you can't otherwise control yourself from getting the same benefits
>>
File: 1392854927332.gif (1010KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1392854927332.gif
1010KB, 500x248px
>>17736346
Not gonna happen, OP.

You messed up: learn to live with it.
More importantly; let her decide whether she wants to live with it.
>>
>>17736333

What kind of cheating? I think both parties can learn a lot from terrible situations like this, you need to look inside yourself and try to understand why you did what you did, it's usually a reflection on what you feel you are missing in your relationship or could be your way of trying to end things without actually saying the words. There's a bunch of reasons why you could have done what you did and don't settle for "it was a mistake, i wasn't thinking" because everyone knows cheating is a calculated series of mistakes with many chances to stop.

Ultimately though you want to forgive yourself for it and learn from it, if she doesn't decide to stay with you respect her decision and wish her well.
>>
>>17736333
>LDR
Someone you have actually met or just an internet crush?

>cheating
You had sex with someone else? Or just send nudes to a "girl" on the internet?
>>
>>17736628
It was a one night stand.

I accept her decision either way and she plans to stay. When I ask her why she says love. I haven't appreciated her as much as I have this week since the start of our relationship.

As I reflected on it I think I craved physical intimacy and really enjoyed the feelings of someone who wanted me physically to a very large degree and was able to do something about it. The one I did it with showed me a lot of both. I'd been feeling very alone.

Lots of personal issues in my immediate family making me depressed as well. I don't know that id have done this under less mental stress but I could have stopped myself. I'm very ashamed.

>>17736689
Someone I see every two months for 4-7 days if we are lucky.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.