[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at restaurant for years >have emotional void for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1475077109871.png (82KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475077109871.png
82KB, 250x250px
>work at restaurant for years
>have emotional void for years more
>know girl at job for years, but only recently i cant stop thinking about her and how she is literally the sun and so bright

I don't know what it is to like someone. The fuck does it even mean if I've know her for years but only now feel anything even remotely precious like this? She makes me want to actually try and become better than the disgusting mess I am. I have a deep need to tell her this. I got roped in to a work related thing where some of us go drinking and can't avoid it and I feel like I'll say that. We're both girls and I know I'll be rejected because she tells me about her crushes a lot and it hurts, but for some reason she's also inept at such things.

What do you think I should do?
>>
>>17736022

Not being gay, I might not be qualified to help. But knowing about girls rejecting me, I might :P

Don't make someone the center of your life. No one can live to that expectation, or even handle it.

Let's ignore for a second whether or not she'll reciprocate (she won't):

Live your life for you. If you don't love yourself, others can't do it.
>>
most women are heteroflexible so may as well take a shot
>>
>>17736033
Is there any way to say this to her, but keep things cool between us? She won't accept such a thing and I know it. But I'm not sure she would believe me if I said I won't pursue any reciprocation.
>>
>>17736063

I think my main post wasn't clear enough.

If you say to her what you said to us, even if she believes you won't pursue her, she will be creeped out.

You can't put so much of yourself on someone else like that. It's not fair to them.
>>
File: maillard.jpg (14KB, 361x481px) Image search: [Google]
maillard.jpg
14KB, 361x481px
>>17736071
feels okay
>>
>>17736107

What feels okay?
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
>>17736109
Reaffirming what I already thought.
>>
>>17736131

I really wish you the best. And it's good that you have renewed energy to live your life.

Use it to make yourself happy, don't make it about her.
>>
>>17736142
I suppose that's all I can do now and just try to channel it. Thank you anon, it's been a long time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.