[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is starting a strip club immoral? Me and a business partner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 14881776.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
14881776.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
Is starting a strip club immoral?

Me and a business partner of mine are pondering this

I like the potential for money, but still
>>
I don't see how? Pay the girls fairly and have appropriate rules for guests and there you go.
>>
>>17735352
as long as you are ok with working with immoral and undependable person. I have a friend who runs a kitchen at a strip club. Shes had people who tried buying it and then when she is about to accept the deal it was lowered by 60 percent. then when she said no then the guy tried hiring her people and bringing in food trucks to kill her business.

Just a reminder a lot of fucking seedy and shitty people around strip clubs.
>>
>>17735360
also she has a employee who is constantly stealing from her and she never fires him because he is dependable. She had so many people quit on her its not funny.

But if it means anything you do make a lot
>>
>>17735359
Very well and good

Still, whenever I casually mention to folks about the business they get leery and use language like "exploitation" and "greed"

>>17735360
Part of what I'm scared of

Our goal is partially to create an atmosphere free of the scummy and seedy idea most folks have about strip clubs
>>
>>17735394

They're all dumb niggers then
>>
Kind of a stupid business to get into.

With all the camwhore sites now strips clubs are closing down.
>>
>>17735352
Depends entirely on your business practices. If you treat your employees and guests fair, it's all good and no different from any other business like a bakery or a mom and pops stores.
>>
Yes it can be ethical, and I will tell you how it's done.

Partner with at least one experienced successful dancer when setting up your club.

If you live in an area with very few strip clubs, don't do a full nude club, it will radically decrease the amount of girls who will work for you.

Sell beer, but not liquor. The license for liquor is really expensive and the county you live in will send in undercover cops to see if you are following the rules. Sell beer though!!! dances won't get sold without any alcohol present.

Never take more than 25% of the girl's money, but force them to tip out your DJ, house, and doormen (that will just about pay their wages for you)

take credit cards, if you can. Most customers will expect it. You will lose money if you don't. Encourage Tipping. Better tipped girls mean everyone makes more money.

Dancers who are late pay a fee.
Dancers who are really really late, pay a high fee.

Customers who get their early don't pay a door fee.

After 7:30PM, the door fee should go up to 10 dollars(this will prevent people who have absolutely no money from even coming into your club at all.

Get a ROTATING pole. This is important, because some of the better dancers won't dance on a stationary pole. This is very very important, because many clubs don't have this important perk.

Do NOT set up two sets of chairs around the tip rail. If someone is watching, they HAVE to be either spending money tipping the dancer, or sitting at the bar spending money. Nobody can just sit there without spending something.

Consider your customers/area. You will make more money off blue collar towns with few women, than in the heart of a city full of beautiful people, competitive clubs, and rich men.

Find a town with no women. The men don't have to be rich.

check out stripperweb! they will give you ideas
Why this is the case? IDK, but I promise you it is

No touch clubs are cleaner. Unless you have a lot of competition, cleaner clubs usually make more money.
>>
>>17735352
No.
We're done here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.