[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some clever ways to gauge the interest level of a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: what do.jpg (404KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
what do.jpg
404KB, 2000x1000px
What are some clever ways to gauge the interest level of a woman I like before I decide to take the plunge and ask her out on a date?
>>
>>17735027
Its really not this hard anon. If shes into you shes trying to do the same thing you are.
Look for signs that look as though shes looking for signs you are into her.
Does she look at you and what you are doing when its insignificant. Does she smile and laugh at your shitty jokes. Does she show signs of being awkward or not knowing what to do.
>>
>>17735027
I would say you should just straight up do it and risk rejection. If you two have been having decent conversations, and she seems happy when talking to you, its a pretty good sign she would say yes (granted you ask her out in a calm casual manner).

Just don't become to attached to any outcome - everything is transitory in this existence
>>
>>17735032
>Does she smile and laugh at your shitty jokes?

Yes. She is engaging and hyper-attentive when we talk and there's never a moment she isn't smiling. And that's the problem in this case. It's just in her nature to be like that and I suspect she is like that with just about everyone so I am trying to think of other cues or signs I can look for.
>>
>>17735047
> I would say you should just straight up do it and risk rejection.

I fully accept that it will ultimately come to this risk. I delay because the woman in question is my yoga instructor and a damned fine one at that so I would much rather try to get a read on my chances before also risking the loss of her excellent tutelage.
>>
File: suckdick.jpg (100KB, 531x1400px) Image search: [Google]
suckdick.jpg
100KB, 531x1400px
>>17735027
> gauge the interest level of a woman
What the fuck, you want a survey?

If you like her, ask her out. What's the worst she can say? No?

Shit, if you can handle being called a fag 100x a day on 4chan, you can certainly handle 1 No.
>>
>>17735027
Tell her Subway isn't the only place she can get a three inch and see how that plays out
>>
>>17735066
>>17735070
Brilliant. We've got a wise man and a comedian.
>>
>>17735056
The only difference I feel that this makes is that you'll have to use discretion to see whether or not she seems to enjoy engaging with you as more than a student.

I still say you should just ask her out in a calm casual way. If she says no, this is okay, have your emotions ready for a scenario (yoga probably helps with this). Her denying your suggestion of moving beyond student-teacher relationships doesn't mean you can't keep practicing Yoga with her. If you become clearly upset and overwhelmed with emotions, it might make an impact on how she feels around you.

Again everything is transitory and you can expect death at any moment. Death has multiple forms, is always followed by renewed life. Try and engage with this understanding if you can, and perhaps your perspective on the whole situation will change.
>>
>>17735098
Of course I would be disappointed if she declined but I think I would be quite happy to continue to attend her classes.
I just think it would be weird from her perspective to have someone in her class who looks at her in such a way.

I appreciate your input.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.