[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl that I loved broke up with me about three month ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2csgt5e.jpg (41KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
2csgt5e.jpg
41KB, 534x401px
This girl that I loved broke up with me about three month ago because she said she couldn't handle a relationship and wasn't ready. She hadn't been in a relationship in well over a year, and had just kept to casual things. However, while we were dating she said she felt like she was fucking up and felt a lot of anxiety over it and called it off. Now she's single again and not committing to anything. She said she wants to come back when she feels that she IS actually ready for a relationship, because she said she does love me too, but we have barely spoken since the break up.

What's the best way to initiate reattraction and get her to start texting me again. Because when we do text, which isn't often, she just let's the conversation fall off every time.

I've been on other dates and stuff since then, but this is the girl I want.
>>
You dont' reach out to her at all.

That's your best fucking move... seriuosly listen to me.
>>
>>17734536
this really is your best bet
>>
>>17734498

give her space to miss you m8.
>>
"Not ready for a relationship" = not really that into you.

Move on.
>>
>>17734540
>>17734543
>>17734536

Okay guys, I'll take your advice. I know her pretty well, and she's definitely reverted to her more wild tendencies from before we were dating. Like I can tell she's avoiding serious thoughts right now, because she's prone to depression. I'll just keep leaving her be and hope for the best later on. Like I don't think she'll forget the things we said.
>>
>>17734569
I mean, she was, like two weeks after the relationship ended she told me she still loved me and wanted to come back. Like, I believe her sincerity. I know in some cases it's a tired old platitude, but I know her well enough to know that's not entirely the case. But the question is, how do you reattract someone. I'll wait until she comes back around but I want to be able to reattract her, you know?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.