[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gonna break up with gf today >she will be watching capeshit/strangekino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1460065073380.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460065073380.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>gonna break up with gf today
>she will be watching capeshit/strangekino with her bros this afternoon
>do it by text because girls crying is my kryptonite
Do I do it before or after the movie?
>>
After. That way she is in a good mood.
>>
Before. Don't let her enjoy the movie.
>>
>>17734366
wouldn't watching capekino after the bad news be better or would it be worse for her feels?
>>17734371
I want it to not be painful as she is not a big girl.
>>
Do it in person. Don't be a spineless prick!
>>
>>17734378
that wouldn't work. I have a serious fault where I immediately recant when they started crying. An ex knew this weakness and exploited this to no end.
>>
>>17734384
>>17734384
>I have a serious fault where I immediately recant when they started crying
aahh man. Just grow the fuck up before your next relationship...
>>
>>17734645
>Just grow the fuck up
top kek. What good would it do if I were to tell her in person? It would be hard on her as well dumbass.
>>
>>17734374
>I want it to not be painful as she is not a big girl.
Seriously dude? Are you for real???
Of course it will be painful AND YOU KNOW IT!

Man up, grow a pair. Do it in person.
>>
>>17734361
Why do you want to break up with her?
How long have you been together?
>>
>>17734657
Seriously, if you cant handle being man enough to break up with someone to their face, you're not prepared for emotional investment.
Man up. She deserves more than a text message.
>>
>>17734657
>It would be hard on her as well dumbass.
oh really, you fucktwat?
You can at least show this person some respect.
I mean what kind of a cuck are you that you recant your decisions because someone starts crying? this is just dumb excuse for a cowardly egomaniacs.
>>
>>17734361
Don't pretend like you'd care about her feelings, you selfish fuck. If you would, you would man up and talk to her like a human being and not just text some anonymous number on your stupid fagphone.
>>
>>17734384
>>17734657
I seriously hope that she cheats on you.
>>
>>17734682
>She deserves more than a text message.
I believe it will not fit just one text message.
>>17734687
>I mean what kind of a cuck are you that you recant your decisions because someone starts crying?
female tears reduce testosterone. Look it up.
>>17734719
>cheats on me
>ending the relationship
???
>>
>>17734723
oh shit nigga I forgot to add one important detail:
I'm the de facto bf. Translation: we have been cucking her de jure, if you will, bf living a couple of thousand miles away. I'm breaking it up because after some months she still retains contact with the cuck. That's not cool.
But that's not the question of the thread isn't it?
>>
>>17734723
>I believe it will not fit just one text message.
You know what I meant you spineless nigger.
>>
>>17734911
no my friend, you got outmemed
>>
You should ghost her.
>>
>>17734934
nah
>>
>>17734945
but you are already being a pussy by just texting her.
>>
>>17734954
It's the middle road. Why should I accord full privileges if what we were doing was wrong in the first place? None of our hands were clean, so to speak
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.