[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no problems getting to know girls, talking to them, exchanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1476205289963.jpg (52KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1476205289963.jpg
52KB, 1024x683px
I have no problems getting to know girls, talking to them, exchanging numbers... But I always fail to be more intimate, I am still a virgin despite being very social.
What would you advise to me?
>>
>>17734351
Get laid.

Seriously, we can't answer without more information. At exactly what point do things always stall? Do you get shot down? Do you not make the move? Do you miss signals?
>>
>>17734445
>At exactly what point do things always stall?
At talking. The most physical contact I got was holding hands.
>Do you get shot down?
No I never make moves if Im unsure, then I act aloof.
>Do you not make the move?
I feel like my move is probably not enough, but I am cold physically, and sudden "moves" like starting to kissing or touching are not my style, I don't know how to incorporate them.
>>
>>17734351

I was the same. People love me, they invite me to do stuff. Whenever Im at party girls flock to me like pigeons.

Just relax dont force anything, have fun, hook up.

Girls fall in love slower than guys and one thing they get turned off by is weakness.

If they sense you crave intimacy the one thing they will give is middle finger.

Be strong, have no fear of rejection.

You can be intimate with girl after 3 months or more (depends what girl) of going out. Dont rush things.
>>
>>17734499
>You can be intimate with girl after 3 months or more (depends what girl) of going out. Dont rush things.
It is nice, but some people manage to do this in one date...
>>
>>17734508

Yeah sometimes things just click but those don't last usually.

I think I can recall just one pair that lasted more than 1 month after such date. And they were both messed up (guy was in interior design and most people thought he is gay and she was sleeping around so much she lost count how many guys she slept with)

What do you want? Some temporary thing or long term?

If you want long term just find a girl you like ask her out do dates, have fun.

Whatever you do don't chase her.
>>
>>17734483
It sounds like you're giving up too quickly. While some guys will brag (probably lying) about getting a girl into bed within minutes of meeting them, most romances start slowly.

Holding hands is actually a pretty good start. You don't have to leap from there to rape. Putting your arm around her as you walk, or snuggling a bit if you're sitting is a good next step. A chaste good night kiss moves things along, and the next kiss can be a little more passionate.

It is possible that a girl might be bored by this slow approach, but it is FAR more likely that she will appreciate it, and start giving you encouragement to move forward.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.