[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Lonely, depressed and diagnosed with aspergers > Decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cb2.jpg (71KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
cb2.jpg
71KB, 680x680px
> Lonely, depressed and diagnosed with aspergers
> Decide to go on omegle with best friend
> Go on a quest for gamer grill because we are sad fucks
> I meet countless girls and none of them have something in common with me
> As soon as im about to give up out of sadness
> Meet shy girl with allot in common and interests and talk with our cams on
> She likes me for me not because of how i look but she does think im hot
> We talk more over on skype and she tells me not to make fun of her voice
> She then joins a skype call with me and sounds like nyanners
> Later i find out she plays overwatch, Nekopara and might be a pervert like me
> At this point this was destined to happen
> Ask her if she loves me
> Says ''OF COURSE I LOVE YOU You're always so sweet and kind to me and you're also cute n adorable''
> Confidence boost
> Tell her about my feelings and we keep talking on from there
> She is sick at this moment and i dont know how to make her happy or flirt with her
> I feel like i cant make her happy because we live in different countries

Please /adv/ I really need your help on this one. There are barely girls in my area and i feel like online dating is my last chance at becoming happy. (Im 16 and she is 15)
>>
>>17734248
>THERE ARE NO GIRLS FOR ME :(((((
>I'm 16 and she is 15
Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>17734248
Op, you've made a critical error here.
>>
>tfw I'm now an adult and I suddenly don't understand wtf goes on in the mind of teenagers
>>
>>17734248
>i feel like online dating is my last chance at becoming happy.
>I'm 16

You're in a hurry to be desperate, eh?
Also, she sounds happy enough with having you around, doesn't she? Don't worry too much about it. If she's sick, just let her rest.

Btw. MOOOOOOODS
>>
>>17734248
op u are a loli
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.