[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you hide your side chick from your girlfriend? Tips from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0243.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
How do you hide your side chick from your girlfriend? Tips from those with experience
>>
Have a friend who has a brother.

Introduce GF to friend, and by proxy brother at same time.

Save Side Bitch as your friends brother.

Make sure you set ground rules.

I.E. I text first, you don't text me unless it's in immediate response.
>>
Just break up and don't be a cheater.
>>
>>17734165
Do not tell side piece about the gf or wife and sure as shit have no possible way they ever come in contact with the same social circles. Side piece needs to be in another town you frequent for work so you have a reason for being there. I keep two phones and side piece has never been to my home or knows where I live. Oh, if you begin to have feelings for side piece disappear.
>>
>>17734165
I used to just list her number under someone elses name. That worked fine until she saw "mom work" calling at 2am.

It's really a hassle to hide cheating, That's why I don't do it anymore.
>>
>>17734309
you gotta use something more flexible than that.

that's why i recommend friends brother that is also a friend to a lesser extent.

they're always drinking together, so I can blame 2 AM texts on them being drunk and trying to get me to hang out.

"Oh, that's Nick, you know Tom's Brother? His phone is probably dead and they're drunk.. I'm gonna see if they need a ride or something, okay baby?"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.