[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday my gf went to my house only to get a text to go back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6160.jpg (39KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6160.jpg
39KB, 480x288px
Yesterday my gf went to my house only to get a text to go back home. However later on I found out she didn't respond to her mom and I tried getting her to go back home after which she started acting quiet.

She texted me After going home. talking about how she thought I hated her and tried kicking her out of my house when I just didn't want her to be on bad terms with her mother (she is 17)

She's still answering my texts but is acting very passive aggressive sending one word texts at a time

What do?
>>
>>17734155
Try watching TV or playing video games for a couple of years until she grows up. I don't know why you would put up with this shit. Tell her to cut it the fuck out.
>>
>>17734177
Should I tell her this

I

> Iknow you were very upset because I unintentionally made it seem as if I didn't want you with me or something like that and I already explained to you why. I don't have to explain myself any further. But then you act like how you did where you won't tell me FACE to face what you're feeling and then you apologize over text and say you're not mad at me but then start texting me with one word answers. You're acting very childish and I don't know how longer I can tolerate that.
>>
>>17734155
Yo nigga. You subscribed to sandpapercondoms?
>>
>>17734155
>>17734315
>your girlfriend is having some kind of conflict with her mom
>you side with her mom
>your fear of upsetting your girlfriend's parents trumps your desire to be with your girlfriend
She's gonna dump you if you keep this up.
>>
>>17734327
I didn't care much for the parents but if my gf's mom is upset towards her she won't let me gf stay over as much and she'll be grounded.
>>
>>17734155
Should've told her to message her mom that she's with a friend or something.
>>
>>17734335
>>17734318
We snuck out the day before to have sex but I was so nervous I couldn't get it up, also we tried having sex in public at like 2 am. I explained to her what happened and she said she understood

Do you think this has anything to do with it
>>
>>17734338
Unless your parents are fucking stupid, they shouldn't be mad to learn that you are having sex. When my mom figured out I was having sex with my girlfriend, she said she would rather not know but is glad that were doing it in a house and not on the street or in a car. Your parents should understand.
>>
>>17734345
Thanks for the advice

Anyway I should ask my parents or bring up that I want to have sex with her
>>
You know that you shouldn't be here because you are underaged.
>>
>>17734155
You are overthinking the whole thing and most of the advice above us useless or worse.

Just explain "I didn't throw you out. I just didn't want you to get in trouble with your mother. "

Don't criticize her for misinterpreting. Just let her cool off a bit, and if she doesn't contact you to apologize, send her a nice neutral friendly message as if nothing had happened.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.