[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be in an abusive relationship with a girl. It was really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1403308959438.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1403308959438.png
87KB, 684x576px
I used to be in an abusive relationship with a girl. It was really bad, she would hit me, lie to me, manipulate me to stay with her and constantly yell at me. Eventually my parents eves dropped one day and heard her yelling at me and they eventually told me she was abusive. It took me a long time but I eventually forced myself to get away from her by breaking up, not without her stalking me though and having to change my phone number because she wouldn't leave me alone.

Now it's years later, I still refuse to ever talk with her but I'm worried anything I do in the future she'll try to ruin my life by spreading more lies. She lies a lot and doesn't mind lying, even told me she does it to get her way. I want to eventually make a video game or write a book but I'm afraid if I'm in the public spotlight at all, she will jump and try to get money out of me by threatening to spread rumors about me to make any public image look bad.

I feel like she's constantly watching and wants to still destroy my life. She was a control freak and also twisted anything to make herself seem like the victim when she was abusing me the entire time and all I ever did was try to make her happy.

I feel trapped and just worried she'll come back to haunt me in the future. What do I do? Just keep moving forward? I mean I know I can't get in trouble for lies because you need proof, but I know the public loves drama and if anyone comes out saying whatever they want about a person, the public immediately believes it.
>>
Do what you want senpai, hell make a game having to do with abuse and state that you have been abused by a past spouse. Don't let her hold you down, she can go fuck herself
>>
>>17734116

It's years later. If she isn't still popping up in your life, then chances are good that she's moved on to some other poor sap.

If you're still in the same town as her, I would highly encourage moving.
>>
>>17734134
thanks, it's just she's a scorpio and I know she has the personality type to not forget stupid shit years later. at one point she offered to pay for a plane ticket to visit her parents back when we were dating, and I said I couldn't go unless she had paid because I didn't have the money, but she said it was ok and I didn't have to pay her back. then after we broke up she suddenly starts screaming that I owed her the money and then kept changing the amount to more and saying it was 'interest'. I'm just afraid she'll be crazy enough to do pull that again one day if I'm ever successful. I know I'm not yet and idk if I ever will be, but it's not fun being afraid of doing too good in life in fear you'll have someone come back to try to ruin you.
>>
>>17734153
Unless you signed a written agreement saying you would pay her back the money for the ticket there is nothing she can do. Don't let her control your life
>>
>>17734116
If something like that happens, which I doubt it will, you'll be able to face it. She doesn't have control over you. Have courage and live your life, OP. Otherwise you might as well still be with her.
>>
>>17734116
I was in your exact situation from 2011-2013. Really fucked me up for a while and she did the stalking thing too which was really hard for me to deal with. I think if I didn't have the supportive friends I did I'd have stayed with her and I'd be fucking dead now.

If you haven't learned it already, all human beings deserve to be treated with dignity and respect and that includes you. She had no right to treat you that way. So fuck her. Seriously. The best revenge is living well.

I live in the same city as my ex, and I run into people who know her (including one dude who dated her who is one of my best friends now), and honestly she does still talk shit about me but nobody believes her because she's always talking shit. The thing is, people who are like that are usually abusive to everyone close to them. They always see themselves as the victim, and they're always latching onto someone and then burning them. So, if some "accusation" ever comes out if you're famous or something, who's to say you won't have dozens of people backing up your side of the story saying "yeah no this woman is an actual psycho who fucked my life up and probably is trying the same thing with anon."

You're right not to have contact with her. Don't give her any more of your life, focus on what YOU want instead, and if you find that that part of you is hurt and weakened then focus on nurturing it back to health.

PS:
Read this article, does anything in it sound familiar? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
>>
>>17734116
What kinds of things did she say to you?
>>
>>17735273
Oh yeah, and if you have any documentation of her threatening you, abusing you, whatever, archive it and keep it somewhere safe just in case. It's not likely that she'll try anything, but having some proof on your side never hurts.

Sometimes I kind of hope my ex tries to assault me or some shit so I can get her thrown in jail or shoot her in self defense, lol.
>>
>>17734116
>What do I do? Just keep moving forward?
Yes.

Also there is no bad publicity. Obviously some one might believe her but there also will be people who hate you for absolutely no reason if you become famous, it's pointless to worry about such shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.