[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have always insecurities about my look and i had rhihinoplasty.my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 240x160px
i have always insecurities about my look and i had rhihinoplasty.my nose is thinner now and i am more handsome than ever

but problem is i wonder if i ll be cheating my future wife with my look.Because maybe she would not like me if she had seen me before surgery

so what should i do about this feeling?

pic is not related
>>
>>17733834
>i am more handsome than ever

and a fabulous homo too.
>>
>>17733834

But to be fair, you didn't like your own look before the surgery ether, so why bother if someone else did.

If I look good in a pair of jeans, but not so good in the other, this is my opinion. Should I then get mad because my wife thinks the same way?
The looks you have gives you the opportunity to do a first good impression, after this we can hope the girl you meet sees the man behind the looks.
>>
>>17733844
>jeans

stop the jeans analogies dude wtf.
>>
You disliked your nose enough to change it so you are likely having a biased perception of how "bad" it was. If a woman likes you enough to not just fuck you but commit to a romantic relationship with you, there's no way that a detail like that would've been a dealbreaker. Yeah, she might not have instantly noticed you on the streets or immediately said yes to a date, but that's not the same as finding someone's overall personality and things they can offer not worthwhile looking at their imperfect nose... if you get what I mean.
>>
If she said she was with you because of your perfect nose then maybe she'd deserve to know the reality otherwise it is your life and your medical history is not to be made public unless you want it to.
>>
Its not a big deal unless you go out of your way to hide it. Itd only be offputting if you werent nonchalant about it when/if she finds out
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.