[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She's says I'm a great friend >pushes against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: 1478157102560.jpg (241KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478157102560.jpg
241KB, 1000x1000px
>She's says I'm a great friend
>pushes against my shoulders because the hug was too long
Am I friendzoned and screwed?
>>
>>17733461

The term friendzoned is stupid, it implies you fucked up along the way and now you're stuck in this perpetual void of not being worthy enough. The truth is she never saw you as attractive and if they're decent human beings they won't lead you to think they do, so dropping massive hints about where you stand is a good thing, you can both be on the same page and save yourself future embarrassment.
>>
>>17733461
seems like it but she might just be distant
try asking her out lol
>>
>>17733461
Ask her out.
But the signs aren't in your favor
>>
>>17733480
>The truth is she never saw you as attractive

This is confimred by this
>pushes against my shoulders because the hug was too long

She might be a bit creeped out too if she has to push you away like that.
>>
>>17733461
>hug my guy friend
>i casually end the hug after a reasonable amount of time
>try pull away
>he wont let go
>push against him to release myself
>guy finally realises im no longer hugging him
>guy continues to draw elaborate conclusions from this interaction
>>
Topkek.
>>
I have asked her out, we're doing something. She was pretty excited.
I've been known to look at other attractive girls.

Based on all that, is it better for me just to cut my losses and not even do anything with her?
>>
I was friendzoned by a girl I met on Tinder. (long story short talking to each other online wasn't doing anything so we just became people who confided in each other with our relationship problems)

But I started flirting with her more and more when we got to talking on the phone more and more. Then she finally met me and was like, "you've got the nicest ass I've ever seen... and a great smile." We went on a date a couple weeks later and made out.

tl;dr there's hope, but you need to let things flow and give yourself comfort mentally to be able to just flirt with her here and there.
>>
>>17733668
Another story: I asked out a girl I was friends with when I was in high school. She said no and said, "you're a really nice guy." So I said, "OK" and stopped talking to her completely to go talk to other girls. Then she was like, "OMG WTF, I MISS YOU. PLEASE COME BACK." And I managed to leverage attraction from her from there. Obviously things didn't go anywhere, but the lesson here is that there is always hope
>>
>>17733642
You shit.
>>
>>17733461
Fuck ya.
>>
What's the point of you guys suggesting for him to ask her out?
>>
File: 740-q-vestir-goku.jpg (14KB, 340x200px) Image search: [Google]
740-q-vestir-goku.jpg
14KB, 340x200px
The right answer is: who gives a shit?
>>
>>17733987
There's no need to be upset.
>>
>>17733987
Not very /adv/ are you?

Also, damn OP, who's in the OP?
>>
>>17734036
her.
>>
My girl friends always let hugs longer for just a bit too long, so yeah you're probably not in the running
>>
>>17733668
I thought I was the only person who had a secret tinder friend.

When we started talking, a bunch of drama came up that made it impossible to set a date up for like six months. But we ended up becoming pretty good friends, we text almost every day and it's been about two years now.

We've hung out a few times, went to the beach. I didn't think there was much between us, but she did start condescending to a couple underage girls who I guess we're starting at me. "Oh look at the hot guy TEEHEE", I think is what she said.
>>
>>17734174
So you've been friends for a couple years and haven't been physical with her?
>>
>>17734214
Yes, though I haven't made any sort of attempt to be.

There are plenty of other friends that I've slept with. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't
>>
He did ask her out already and she already said yes. Wat.
>>
>>17733668
>you need to let things flow
Idiot. The only reason she made out with you was because of physical attraction on top of the existing emotional connection. If you hadn't turned her on physically she would've never gone for it and probably turned you down if you tried anything.
>>
>>17733461
>Am I friendzoned and screwed?
Jesus fuck stop with the fucking labels.
You aren't in the "friend zone", you simply aren't someone that she would date, you haven't missed a window of opportunity to date her, you haven't got a chance to date her, she isn't interested in you and you being clingy when it comes to physical contact will only make her want to keep distant from you.
>>
>>17734745
What about >>17733642
>>
>>17734752
He asked her out.
Where I'm from we say that even if you are friends.
There's nothing implying a relationship outside of what they already have.
>>
>>17734756
Is not as bad as he makes it out to be? His eyefucking other girls would be off putting to her tho.
>>
>>17734745
uh um, that's what friendzoned means
>>
>>17734801
The point was that people use the word "friend zone" as if they had a chance that they blew.
By the same logic you get friend zoned by every woman you have an interest in, but only form (at best) a platonic relationship with.
It is a childish label for "they don't like me the same way I like them and I had a chance which I blew", you don't have a chance with every woman who listens to you talk for a bit, that's not how it works.
>>
>>17734820
Yeah but I gotta say, women themselves have testified to losing interest in guys who didn't move quickly enough. So it probably just depends.
>>
>>17735061
So this is what happened to op
>>
>>17735686
It's hard to say for sure, but it happens all the time. So often in fact, that I can't believe this anon >>17734820 is fucking clowning this thread, and seriously trying to say that women do not reject male interest over something the male is capable of changing. Not that he should change those things for her, but basic shit like hygeine, fitness level, your level of "neediness" (approval seeking behavior), timidness, can be changed, and to the benefit of yourself and future relationships.

Attraction, or lack thereof, is something that can be changed. If you're friendzoned (using this term because it's easy) it's not to your benefit to dwell on it, but it can help you to ponder whether or not it was over something you could change. For example if you got friendzoned for appearing too needy, or too eager to dive into a relationship. Is it worth exploring that and maybe altering your behavior for the next girl you meet? Not even because it benefits her, but because you yourself felt embarrassed over acting too anxious to dive into a relationship with someone who, in hindsight, may not have been the best match for you, in which case maybe friendzoning was a blessing in disguise?

But nevermind me, not gonna ramble on too much now.
>>
>>17735893
Though having said all this, maybe what the anon is alluding to is that you shouldn't get hung up on a friendzone situation and trying to win over your oneitis crush, when you could instead be out asking out more women which leads to more dates and more opportunities to find a girlfriend or get laid or whatever your fucking goal is.
>>
>>17735893
>>17735903
Thanks dude, this is amazing.

Was wondering on your thoughts about this: I have asked her out, we're doing something. She was pretty excited.
I've been known to look at other attractive girls.

Based on all that, is it better for me just to cut my losses and not even do anything with her
>>
>>17735951
Not necessarily.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, and I think you would benefit removing her from the forefront of your priorities. But you have nothing to lose by spending time with her either.
>>
>>17736101
Yeah, it's actually pretty weird the discrepancy.
I think I shouldn't even bother tbqh.
>>
>>17736174
I mean I don't blame you, I've gone ahead and just let it fizzle out with girls because either I wasn't feeling it, or I sensed they weren't feeling it, and neither of those deductions is conductive to forming a meaningful relationship.

I am almost 100% certain you are not going to care about this in 2 months or less. I could be wrong, but most of the time you get crushes on girls without thinking about it and then it just dies out without you thinking about it either.
>>
>>17736183
Yeah, ah well. But are you also still suggesting it wouldn't hurt to try and see where it goes?
>>
This is sad.
>>
Bump for more hilarity.
>>
Stop being a shit, OP.
>>
I never ever got thisin my entire life
>>
>>17736716
Your not a looser like OP is.
>>
You say you're taking her out op? You should troll her.
>>
>>17734745
>am nice guy but she pushed me away am I friendzone help bros
>>
>>17737359
Kek
>>
>>17733480
>The term friendzoned is stupid, it implies you fucked up along the way and now you're stuck in this perpetual void of not being worthy enough.
But that's exactly what happened. You hid your interest so she couldn't say no, but she took your apparent lack of interest to mean you weren't interested. Acting on this reasonable assumption, she distanced herself as appropriate for the platonic relationship she thought you wanted.

>The truth is she never saw you as attractive
The truth is that whether or not she ever saw you as attractive doesn't matter. She distanced herself, because you led her to believe that you wanted that.
>>
>>17737580
Really conflicts with what other people have been saying....but looks like he shouldn't troll her lol.
>>
>>17738184
Yeah, no kidding.
>>
>>17736230
Im not him but just fucking try it if u think its worthy. I mean its so fuckinf simple you will either hook up and proceed with your goals wih her or you will end up where you started and you can go chase another girl and stop wasting your time.
>>
>>17738446
Yep, gotta try.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.