[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I improve my looks? I'm really torn on what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: mepicBoat4.jpg (331KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mepicBoat4.jpg
331KB, 1280x960px
How do I improve my looks?

I'm really torn on what to do with my hair. I'm obviously basically bald, but I don't know what to do. I could keep it like it is (relatively short), although I feel like it looks like shit.
I could buzz it and keep it very short, but I feel like that really wouldnt fix that problem of having this little bit of shitty hair on my head.
Or I could full on shave my head to the skin. I think this might be the best option, but I'm not sure. My head is kind of big and I feel like I'll look weird with this huge fucking 4head and bald dome.
>>
>>17733453
try going on /fa/
you'll probs get roasted but there's some great advice on how to look good
>>
>>17733453
that being said you'd look good with a beanie on
might look a little like a stoner tho
>>
>>17733463
Yeah, I've thought about hats but I've always hated wearing hats, especially beanies.
>>
>>17733453

If its between bald and what you have then I'd say just go bald. You could maybe look into hair transplant or balding treatments if you want to go down that route.

You wouldn't look bad bald, just have to work with what you got.
>>
>>17733466
have you thought of growing your hair out at all?
>>
File: mepic5bad.jpg (281KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mepic5bad.jpg
281KB, 960x1280px
>>17733476
It doesn't grow out very well.
ignore the shit facial hair but it grows out pretty thick on the sides and the back, but not much on the top.
>>
>>17733482
If you're willing to wait awhile I would say try to grow it out then get it cut short on the sides so it's even all around

If not then go with the first pic shortness. It doesn't look as bad as you think
>>
Truthfully, dude, you're not ugly. I would just wear a hat or live with the issue.
>>
>>17733502
>>17733545
This, honestly doesn't look that bad. The facial hair really isn't helping, until you are growing even, thick facial hair just stick to clean shaven. It might feel weird shaving every day/every other day when you're only taking a little off but there's seriously nothing worse than the dirty upper lip and long, sparse goatee combo.
>>
File: Hachiman_sayings.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hachiman_sayings.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
Just work out
>>
>>17733583
Yeah, right now I'm solidly in hungry skellington mode. I work out regularly, but not intensely enough (and I don't eat a good enough diet) to actually get swole.
>>17733580
Yeah, I usually don't have that kind of facial hair, I shave between every 1 and 3 days. Although it's no shave november so this month I'm gonna see how far I can grow this little meme beard I've got.
>>
>>17733583
nothin personell kid
>>
File: paperbag_head.jpg (29KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
paperbag_head.jpg
29KB, 800x450px
>>17733453
>>17733482

You're welcome
>>
>>17734139
LOL
>>17733453
The problem isn't your hair. The problem is your huge head and the ugly gay face.
You don't have enough facial hair so don't let it grow,shave it,because it looks rediculous!
>>
>>17733453
Stop doing methamphetamine

Alternatively you could shave your head or wear a rug.

Chances are people will be able to tell your wearing a wig though.
>>
>>17733453
you are creepy
>>
You ight b nothing to be worried about
>>
Keep your hair super short, don't let it grow, buzz it every week. Your main defect is your hairline but you have good facial features so no hair is a perfect look for you.

Dressing better and working out are good ideas. Note: don't go to /fa/, that board is shit, just read their sticky.
>>
>>17734188
>be this pretentious, then pretend to give advice like you give a fuck.
KYS you stupid douche. I wish people like you would die en masse i mean that so seriously i would endorse a holocaust for pretentious faggots like you.
>>
>>17734139
Haha this!
>>
>>17734258
>wear a rug
>theyll think your wearing a wig.
that wasnt even slightly funny. KYS child of morons.
>>
>>17734400
This. Finally.
>>
>>17734336
You are faggot
>>
>>17733453
how many fucking times are you going to keep asking this same question?
>>
>>17733453

Go bald
>>
>>17733580
this is the 2nd time, so probably 3
>>
File: tthread.jpg (14KB, 276x300px) Image search: [Google]
tthread.jpg
14KB, 276x300px
>>
Yeah your hair is a bit messed up but I like your face. Pretty smile and cute dimples. Youre fine stop being so harsh to yourself.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.