[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just lost my car, and now, I can't keep my job. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1460166485124.png (297KB, 655x617px) Image search: [Google]
1460166485124.png
297KB, 655x617px
I just lost my car, and now, I can't keep my job. I've been depressed for six years now, and I have no idea what to do. So I can't get a job closer, due to health problems, and other things. The worst part is that my dad is threatening to kick me out, because now he legally can, because I'm 18.

I have no idea what to do, and ending it seems like the only way out. I've always been the disappointment, and everyone knows that I am the piece of shit in the family. They find a way to blame everything on me (my dad even blamed trumps issues on me), and I have no idea what to do.

help
>>
Just what I would do: say fuck everyone, get a degree off of student loans, get a good paying job with room for growth, and never look back. Suicide would make them think they were right.
>>
>>17733401
I can't get there, though. I got my back fucked up because a girl hired some people to kick the shit out of me. I also have no more motivation to even get out of bed, because I'm usually in pain or getting yelled at by my father, who is now charging me 400$ a month in rent.

TL;DR: Can't go anywhere, because public transport fucking sucks.
>>
>>17733401
This isnt possible anymore. You have about a 40% chance to actually land a job that makes the degree worth it.
>>
>>17733398
Well... you're gonna need money. Not sure why you can't get a job closer, whatever that means. At 18 most places wont hire for much beyond manual labor or cashiers. Both of those are out due to your back problems assuming you can't heal. How'd you lose a car at 18? Unless it was very cheap or someone else was paying for it.

Hmm. Tough choice. Have you though about doing help desk support or office clerk? Those are both jobs that are easy on the back and require no real skill. Should be able to find one somewhere nearby or near a bus stop.

Offing yourself isn't a good option. That just plays into what they expect. What do you want? I mean really want.
>>
>>17733656
>>17733656
I still live with my parents, and technically it was my parents car, but my dad has been charging me rent since I was 14, so I couldn't afford to save anything. They live WAY outside the city, and my dad himself has a 40 minute drive every morning to work. There aren't busses out here, that's what sucks

I don't know. I've not wanted anything for a while, I've just been telling myself 'i have to get through this week' since I was 14.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.