[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /adv/, I need some advice on something. So I'm in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (36KB, 794x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36KB, 794x426px
So, /adv/, I need some advice on something.
So I'm in voice chat with friends, playin some chill video games. It's just me, my male friend, and a girl, but she's trans (don't know if it's worth mentioning that). Another male friend left some time ago. So it's just the three of us. So my friend makes this noise with some scissors, and girl is like "whoa how are you making that noise". Friend is like "it's a secret". Girl shuts up. A little while later she's like "no, really, how'd you make that noise". Seeing the opportunity to troll, he says "haha I said it's a secret". Silence from the girl. After a bit, she gets bitchy and is like "you need to tell me how you made that noise." Dead seriousness in her voice. So, my friend is like, "no, I'm not gonna say". She was being so bitchy that I seriously don't blame him. Then she gets super fucking triggered and winces, saying "owwwwwwww" out loud and starts breathing heavy. It sounded pretty fake. We ignored this charade then she's like "okay I'm leaving guys. bye."

Funny thing is, she pulls these kinds of stunts all the time. We were making jokes about "fucking normies REEEEEEE" and when my friend (same one) did his best autism shriek, she did the same wince and said, "I... gotta go, guys."

Also, whenever we play games, she gets super pissy when we talk about sharing items. For example, once she had five of the same item sets in an MMO we were playing (yes, FIVE!) and I asked if she'd trade me one, and I'd reimburse her with market value, and she was like "well... no". I said "I'll throw in some other items too if you want. But if you don't want to that's ok." She's like, "Alright, I'll do it i guess."

>Mentions the armor set at least once a goddamn week and never has let it go. "Hope you're enjoying that item set." and "How's that armor set I gave you? I really wanted it you know"
(1/2)
>>
>>17733384
Now, to be frank, this person is really fucked up. They have a plethora of mental problems, probably stemming from gender dysphoria. We all bend over backwards for this person. Just one day, she decided she was a woman and we had to start calling her a new made-up name and whenever we didn't use the right pronoun she'd be like "oh god it hurts" and "pronouns, guys...." . She's so overly feminine that it seems unreal. She dresses up like someone from the fucking Victorian era (lolita, yes, I know it's a thing) and can't even wear a button-up shirt without literally breaking down and crying. It cost them their job. News flash, even normal women dress up in business wear when they go to work. You can't show up to your Kroger job dressed like the Queen of Japan or some shit. All they do is watch anime and play video games. No other hobbies. It's insane how much time they've spent wasting their life away, not even having gotten their driver's license at 19. I would love to help, but they act so entitled, like that the world owes them the right to tell everyone to listen to them, in gender matters or even something as small as the MOBA we play(constantly flames teammates and feeds if someone makes a valid point).
So, basically what I'm asking is, should I ditch this person? Frankly, they're more trouble than they're worth. She is enemies with all of my other friends, except the one mentioned above, and guilts us into playing with her even though we want to play with other people. We have pandered to her for years, and this incident was the last straw. My only reservation is that I wouldn't doubt that they may try to commit suicide. They're really fucked. Anxiety, dysphoria, OCD (actual OCD, where you hear voices and think everyone's trying to kill you and shit). I feel like we're the only reason she's still around.
(2/2)
>>
>>17733384

>Queen of Japan

Top kek
>>
>actual OCD, where you hear voices and think everyone's trying to kill you and shit

http://ocdfreedom.com/complete-ocd-primer/
"OCD sufferers often engage in internal dialogue that they fear may be the start of schizophrenia. Unless you are actually hearing voices from an external source (ie. as if someone is actually talking to you), you don’t have this condition."

If she's actually hearing voices as if somebody was talking into her ear I don't think that's OCD man
>>
Ditch her, now, why so you even need advice for this, this is basic.
>>
>person gets upset on the internet and I sit and listen to it every single day for no apparent reason

dude wtf man?

kick this dick chick to the curb and play some vidya.
>>
>>17734072
From the way she describes it, it sounds like internal voices. She described it as "unwanted thoughts" that just pop into her head. She said she'll be at the store and that suddenly, a thought will pop in her head, like "that man might have a knife and wants to kill me" and even though she knows it's irrational she still gets freaked out.

Also, really, my main concern isn't that I still want to be friends, but is that she has been on the brink of suicide countless times, literally about to kill herself after a league game sometimes. But then we talk her out of it. We are her only two friends, she would have zero if we didn't stick around. She personally has confided in me and said that one day, amidst all the gender problems, she actually had a steak knife and was going to kill herself, but then she saw I was online and she decided to play Gmod with me instead and that in a way I saved her life. If she lost her only two friends, she would have no social interaction and would probably dwell on the gender issues and suicide. I don't know if I could live with myself if she offed herself because of me. But whenever we confront her about the issues, she says "yeah I don't know why I did that" and then drops it. Maybe I'll just start abusing the "appear offline" function in games that we play.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.