[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /Adv/ Question to people having relationship issues, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: serious relationship.jpg (42KB, 460x401px) Image search: [Google]
serious relationship.jpg
42KB, 460x401px
Hey /Adv/

Question to people having relationship issues, or loneliness issues.

Why do you think you're lonely?
What kind of relationship are you looking for?
What would you like to know?
What do you think is holding you back?
or have anything else to say about relationships in general?

This isn't specifically a help thread...I am no expert....but just a general discussion.
>>
>>17733085

>Why do you think you're lonely?
I'm a depressed piece of shit with zero self esteem who doesn't want to subject others to my toxicity

>What kind of relationship are you looking for?
I'm not. At this point, I don't even known what I'd do in a relationship, like it doesn't even sound fun. Quite the opposite, actually. Why would I want someone around who is constantly looking for attention and wanting to spend time together?

>What would you like to know?
What's the point? Like I said above, why would anyone want to be with a constant pain in the ass. Who wants to deal with all that stress?

>What do you think is holding you back? I'm a depressed piece of shit with zero self esteem who doesn't want to subject others to my toxicity

>or have anything else to say about relationships in general?
90% of couples I see are miserable, and all one does is complain about the other.
>>
Well, I just got out of a relationship. But, I've been managing it pretty well. A few initial breakdowns but I'm doing okay.

Something very casual, not at all serious. I don't want phone calls before bed, or good morning texts. I just want a reliable booty call for the current time being. But, I'm not even looking at the moment, really just trying to focus on myself

>What do you think is holding you back?
A lot of physical appearance stuff I'm working on.
I think I'm too selfish at my current point in life to have a relationship to worry about.
>>
I'm 23 and haven't had a serious, long-term relationship. I also haven't had sex with a woman, and that makes me feel unlovable sometimes.

I want to explore my sexuality with someone who makes me feel attractive.

How to tell the difference between romantic and friendly interest.

Lack of self-confidence, assuming I'll come off as inexperienced and undesirable no matter what I try.
>>
>>17733085
I'm a generally good looking dude but I have zero redeeming qualities other than anime and video games. And the area where I live requires constant driving to do anything that there is nothing to do either.

What kind of relationship are you looking for?
Someone long time, someone who I could spent eons talking to and never feel like I have doubts.

What would you like to know?
How to be more enthusiastic about things I find trivial. I like to converse about videogames and anime on an indepth level as well as talk about current news sometimes, nothing political, usually about technology or world news.

What do you think is holding you back?
The lack of interesting women to seek out, granted I don't meet many at all that are interesting, mostly basic.
>>
>>17733085
I don't connect well with people, I just never know what to say
Just one where I can enjoy the company of the other person, maybe cuddle a bit
What can I talk to her about? I know she likes me but I can't push forward with it because I'm so boring. I do nothing and I can't think of what to say to her.
I'm very timid. I think I could contact her today and invite her to a movie or something and she would say yes, but I know I can't do it because I worry I'll look stupid somehow for asking. It just makes no sense that she would be interested in me.
>>
>>17733204
Oh, and this
>>17733193
>How to be more enthusiastic about things I find trivial.
This is big, if I can rekindle that ability to be interested in all sorts of small shit then I know it'll make a big difference.
>>

Not so much lonely, but just depressed. And I know it's because the only thing I can do to medicate that's been effective (weed) won't be an option for a while.

An open one. I've just come to accept that monogamy probably isn't for me long term. I don't want any one person to be the last I ever hook up with, especially if I have no desire to have kids. What the fuck am I committing to?

Nothing especially, I feel like I know a lot and miss the naive mystery of not knowing things.

Being in a part of the country where I can't make friends easily and not being around people who inspire me.

I don't know man, relationships aren't inherently going to save you from loneliness or depression. They should ultimately just be supplemental in your journey to happiness. I feel like a relationship becomes problematic the moment it starts creating constraints on your life.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (44KB, 629x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
44KB, 629x960px
>>17733085
I'm self conscious and afraid of rejection, it gets bad even thinking about it

one where I can have fun with the person I'm in love with. If I'm not having fun, whats the point?

It's a complicated thing to ask

Me being a pussy and not asking her out.

>or anything else to say in general?
I'm afraid my best friend likes the girl I've been talking too for a while
>>
Ok, I'll play.
Because I haven't had a date in 30 years and I haven't been touched by another person in over 2.
Anything really. Romantic, platonic, toxic, etc.
Actually I could do with knowing less.
My lack of empathy or sympathy and my undying hatred of people for treating me like an outcast for decades.
They sound nice, but what do I know.
>>
Well, I'm 22, female, virgin, and never been in a relationship.
One with a guy I like
Is it my looks or my personality that's the problem?
Shyness, low self esteem
>>

I can't keep an one-on-one prolonged contact. I have a lot of friends, I talk with them on group chats, but I couldn't possibly develop any stronger bonds with any of them.
I often end up "lonely in a crowd".

I recently finished a long-term LDR; we both were at fault. My ex was my best friend as well... I have no-one to talk to.

I'm still young and I have potential, I need someone healthy and energetic to motivate me, and someone who'd listen to my ramblings. Of course, we'd have to have some mutual interests as well. Oh, and if we shared a group of friends it'd be perfect.

In return, I'd be very caring, loyal, fun and would go on any adventure. My only serious relationship was an LDR, so I missed on things like meeting each other after school, holding hands, going to the same events together etc.

Where do I find girls like that? All I meet seem to be dead inside and require help. I tried helping one, but if they don't want to change your efforts turn to nothing, obviously.

Also, how do I keep a prolonged contact with someone with a different set of interests?

I don't know such girls and I don't know where to find them.

i) LDRs suck.
ii) Not sharing group of friends sucks.
iii) You can't help someone if they have no intention of making things better.
iv) I probably suck as well.
>>
File: 1460140827935.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1460140827935.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
I don't know. People don't tend to reciprocate their feelings or efforts to me when I tend to open up. I've tried asking people out to do things and all the while they keep saying they're busy but they'll love to catch up and they never initiate anything. I'm getting tired of always being the one to try and start things where people never make an effort.

Just someone that cares for me and vice versa. To spend time with and to make her laugh. Show her things. A normal relationship.

Everything. I've never been in a relationship so I want to know everything there is to it.

Maybe my looks and confidence. I don't know. I have fun and get along well with everyone but people don't ever seem to show an interest in me.

I know that being in a relationship won't cure any depression or sadness that I might have but it would be just nice to have someone.
>>
>>17733085
I have issues about relationships right now because I want a specific love partner, and that makes me feel scared that maybe I am making some other right guys being far away because of that and I will end up lonely and with cats.

Then I get this feeling like I don't care, because I am an amazing, strong and independent women who can be alone.

And I am like shit, I don't know that to do ._.
It's though to be like this anon, I swear.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x497px
I'm asexual, and want to date another asexual, but only if we can really be in love <3
>>
im not chad
anything
is it even possible for a girl to like me?
height (170cm) dick (14cm) hair (frizzy), face (ugly), patchy beard, acne, poor voice
i have absolutely 0 experience on this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.