[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lonely and depressed >cubs win >"Hey that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>lonely and depressed
>cubs win
>"Hey that's cool!"
>update Facebook profile picture to represent cubs
>wake up next day
>one of my only close friends calling me names and shit because I have a Cubs picture because I told him once before I didn't like baseball much
>right after makes a subliminal post about his realization that he dislikes one of his friends all of a sudden
>hasn't responded to me since

What the fuck is this shit? Initially, I tried to act like I didn't care but I've accepted the fact that I really don't have any friends anymore. He was one of the only people I talked to on a regular basis. It's been bothering me all day now especially because I don't even know if this guy is referring to me or because I don't even remember doing anything to him. How am I supposed to handle this? We've been friends for years.
>>
>>17733019
And yeah, I know this post is bitch shit. Unfortunately, depression and anxiety won't let me ignore my loneliness and when my last ounce of human interaction appears to be dissolving out of thin air it's hard not to worry. I'm trying to be more open to advice so hopefully someone will help me a bit.
>>
you're a bandwagon meme faggot who doesn't even like baseball

i would be talking shit too
>>
>>17733040
although he sounds like a faggot too 2bh

i may also be a faggot
>>
>>17733040
Not really. I mean I've been to Cubs games before (some this season actually), and while baseball may not be my favorite sport I still have respect for my city's teams. I'm happy when Chicago wins anything.

I think he just wanted to argue with me for no good reason.
>>
>>17733049
He probably might be mad at you for something else. This cubs thing sounds like an excuse/last straw to finally project his disappointment.

I feel as if there's something you're not telling us, or something you might be unaware of. Think you might have offended him once?
>>
>>17733059
That's what I'm trying to understand myself. I really can't remember any instance in which I could have offended him recently. It's frustrating because he won't say anything to me so I can't even find out from the source.

What I can tell you about him is that he has been kind of weird as of late. Odd fashion choices and talks of suicide. He said he would check himself in but I'm not so sure anymore.
>>
Your friend is a dumbass.

Forget him and find less shitty friends
>>
You love and respect facebook too much for someone so unsuited and frankly bad at it.
>>
>>17733074
Alright, it might not be you then, its him. The thing about depression is that it's all about "woe is me". Two depressed people do not make great friends. They want tears to be shed over them more the more depressed someone is. It's actually an ego thing. I try to recognize it whenever i'm sad to stop being sad immediately
>>
Kind of a retarded thing to destroy a friendship over...
>>
>>17733084
It doesn't really have much to do with Facebook. It's more of my respect for my friend. It may be a social media platform, but the guy behind the account is someone that I thought I was close with for many years.
>>17733089
That kind of makes sense. Letting go is hard though when you don't have anything else to go to really.
>>
>>17733099
My negro, just work extra hours at work, learn how to code, new friends in meetups and clubs, apply yourself to raise self-esteem. You might actually come back feeling better and help him by letting him cry on your shoulder, before you realize that you guys have this slight drama because you guys are secretely closet gay for each other.
>>
>>17733108
>closet gay for each other
I wish I was gay sometimes. I feel like it'd be easier to fuck men.
>>
>>17733119
>shit dick
>prolapse
>hepatitis
>anal fissures

Its only good in japanese anime
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.