[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl about 3 months ago over Tinder, she seemed nice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1422071465503.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422071465503.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
I met this girl about 3 months ago over Tinder, she seemed nice, we got along well, I met up with her on campus a few time to hang out. She kind of seemed to be shifting back and forth between being interested and not being interested, but I just assumed it was me being neurotic as usual. Then finally last week she invited me over to her place to hang out with her and some friends. Eventually her friends left and it was just us, we ended up watching netflix and cuddling, and we kissed right before I left.

Finally I think things are looking up, and today I text her and we end up having a conversation where she decides to tell me she's "always looked at me as a friend".

Now I've just been spending the day feeling like shit.
>>
Maybe she just fucked up and meant to say something else. You know women, they say one thing and mean another. Fucking women I'll tell ya, if we men could breed eachother women would go extinct.
>>
>>17732998
She claimed she wasn't sober on when I was at her place, and I know for a fact that's bullshit.

What led up to the conversation was that she mentioned she had a date with some girl she's had a crush on. So I asked her what's going on between us.

She just kept apologizing... I have a feeling she just wanted to use me for sex that night. She asked when my last girlfriend was, and when the last time I had sex was, and when I told her that I was a virgin she had this who reaction like "NOOOOOOO.... are you serious!?",

I tried to call her out on lying about being drunk, and told her that I'm not some kind of innocent charity case just because I haven't had sex before.

She just denied it and kept apologizing...

Said it was up to me if I wanted to stay friends or not.
>>
How do I get over this shit.
Is there any reason I should hold out hope?
Should I even stay friends with her?
Should I message her again at some point?
>>
just forget about her
>>
>>17733297
Cut off all contact, stay off of social media, avoid her friends, if she tries to contact you, then see what happens
>>
>tinder
There's your problem
>>
>>17733316
and if she doesn't?
>>
>>17733321
How do you even meet women outside of dating apps these days? Everyone lives on their phone.
>>
>>17733322
Forget about her
>>
>>17733321
Tinder is actually a pretty viable option, you just have to figure out how to present yourself
>>
>>17733336
Nah dude
Any girl that uses tinder is either just trying to boost their ego and only look at it every 3 months
Either that or they're just using people as rebounds for recent break ups
>>
>>17732987

Just try to move on from this, it's a learning experience, I think a lot of people use tinder for an ego boost, she probably liked you somewhat but when she saw things started escalating she wanted to back off and continue being single. It's really not a reflection on you, she just doesn't want a relationship right now, probably wanted sex but that didn't happen between you guys and now that she knows you're a virgin she probably assumes you don't want to change that for someone that isn't interested in anything further. She's really doing you both a favour with her actions, just keep looking forward and try to meet someone who aligns with your values and wants.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.