[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 20yo girl, I've been friends with this guy for over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Im a 20yo girl, I've been friends with this guy for over 3+ years (Not very close friends but we've hung out with our friend group a lot, we have the same insterests, etc.)
He asked me out a couple of weeks ago and I accepted because I really like him and I think we could work, thing is, he doesn't show much interest in me? I've been in a few dates with him and though we have fun and stuff he just doesn't seem too much into me in the first place. Like, besides our dates he never speaks to me online (he's on facebook constantly speaking with his friends but not to me), sometimes he starts up a conversation just asking how i'm doing and we would talk about some trivial thing for a few minutes and the conversation will die. I always do my best to keep it up but he just doesn't seem interested in talking that much.
I also tried like, flirting with him to see his response but he just answers with smiley emojis or makes a joke out of it.
I really don't know what to do, he seems nice and we get along well, our dates were fun (though nothing happened there which would signal he likes me as more than a friend), I should believe he likes me since he asked me out but he just doesn't open up and I don't know which signs to look for to know what's going on in his head, I'm just scared he's trying to make fun of me or something.
>>
Ask him what he thinks of you. Not on text, face to face. only you can gauge his body language

as for being afraid he's making fun of you, this is a thing that happens to lots of people, you have to realise that a person who was stringing you along for that long would be a a psycho, which means you wouldn't want to be with that person.

so, just ask him, face to face, "do you like me? why do you never respond to me when we talk? i want your dick."
>>
Lets say that a spotlight was shining down on you, not him.

What do you want? The more we focus on what you want the more happier you will be with your relationship.
>>
>>17732835
Maybe he wasn't really sure about his feelings so he just wanted to get clear and after he saw that a friendship with you would be better he is trying rn to give you the hint that he isn't that interested to get back on the friend area he wants to friend zone you know kinda

Or he just wasn't ready to or won't get in a relationship because when you both wouldn't get along anymore the whole group would Splitt (how I met your mother style)

... Sorry for my bad English by the way ...
>>
>>17732835
he does like you or he wouldn't have asked you out and certainly likes you since you guys have been on multiple dates. He is just trying not to be over eager nor presumptuous thinking you may like him. Don't put too much thought into his online chats. Why don't you ask him out next and if you flirt do it in person
>>
maybe he's trying to play it cool to drive you crazy. Looks like he's succeeding. I have done this to the last handful of girls I fucked and/or dated.
>>
>>17732857
Agreed
>>
one question: how much experience does he have with dating / girls?

When I was new to the dating game, I was like that, I could never keep a conversation offline going for more than a few minutes, I never made compliments or showed any sign of physical interest and enver got closer to any girl, because I also didnt know what I need to do.

The best sign I read out of this, is that you are still going on dates with him: If he wouldnt like you, he wouldnt ask you on more dates or lose interest in you as a whole.

My current GF was pretty new to dating and didnt know how to show interest and didnt smalltalk and flirt at all. But I found that her eyes and smile were giving her thoughts away that she would be happy to see me again. And so I kept on dating her and it got more serious and she is the female that I am best connected to as far as i can think.

Some people have no experience with dating, that on its own is no reason to dismiss them.
>>
>>17732853
This.
>>
Thankyou all for your words. I thought about just asking him directly but I just wanted to know if this was any normal, like, we've known each other for a long time but maybe is this how a relationship starts at first?? (i've dated two guys before but I assumed this might be different since I was younger)

>>17732877 this is a very tricky question. I've only known about one girl he's been with in the past (around the time we met, it didn't last very long but I can't remember much about it honestly) but when I asked him out of curiosity the other day he said he has been with like 6 girls??? which really surprised me because I've never seen or heard about any of them besides that first one. I always took him as a person who wasn't interested in dating at all. I thought that maybe he's lying because he's embarrassed to admit he has no experience, so I let it slide (i'll probably bring it up later in our relationship if it goes on).

If it turns out he's just shy/inexperienced I still think we can make this work but all of this is just really confusing. I really like him but even when I try to put attention into the things he does when we're together I just don't see anything coming from him that's any different than how it was when we got together with the rest of our friends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.