[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a 6 year relationship, is 1 month too long to be still dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (19KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 390x377px
For a 6 year relationship, is 1 month too long to be still dealing with the break up? I feel so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17732623
For a six year relationship 1 month is nothing. 1 year may be nothing. Take your time, see a therapist as in someone neutral who you can talk to: how you feel, whats up with you and your whole situation.
>>
>>17732623
my 5 year relationship finished 2 months ago and it's starting to get a lot easier now, first 6 weeks were hell for me.
something clicked in my head, i realised that nothing could be done about the situation so i should just let go of it and focus on the future because that's the thing i CAN change,
remove all the things in your life that remind you of the person, their sentimental value is gone now anyway since they don't care for you,
there's plenty of people like us we r gonna be fine promise ya buddy
>>
>>17732650
>>17732623
How'd it end?
>>
3 year relationship. it's been 13 months since she broke up with me.

i still feel like shit, but not necessarily about her. i think about 3 or 4 months ago i felt like i was over her.
>>
>>17732680
i got cheated on, which is one of the worst things emotionally to have to deal with,
that person that you thought you knew was someone else all along,
BUT it's also made getting over her a hell of a lot easier,
she proved to me that she was worthless deep down, loyalty and respect are very important things to me,
she wasn't entirely heartless, the reason i found out is because the guilt was eating her alive.
how about that lol, getting cheated on then getting dumped, life goes on though and i will use this all as a life lesson
>>
>>17732680

She feared that we were too young, got together at 16 and that we'd grow to resent one another as adults, given that we had both expressed concern that we may be "missing out" on being young and all that jazz. I expressed my concern but ultimately came to the conclusion that she was more important, she came to another conclusion.
>>
Hell no. I had to end a two year relationship and for a year thereafter I was not myself. I loved her but she always wanted to start a fight out of nothing. This started after a year in and progressively got worse. I never hit her but knew if I stayed in the relationship I would eventually do so. I can do damage. I had to end it and was in a daze for atleast 6 months. After a year I was about back to normal. Laugh all you want fuckers.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.