[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I start smoking weed regularly, my grades drop as expected.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: X9LGUQf.jpg (418KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
X9LGUQf.jpg
418KB, 2592x1944px
When I start smoking weed regularly, my grades drop as expected. Do you think this is more likely due to the time consuming nature of getting high interfering with my study or more to do with a persistent cognitive impairment from a generous daily dose of thc?
>>
>>17732397

Depends on whether you even attempt to study.
>>
>>17732402
I do still attempt to study but I the difference is with no weed, I study in throughout the week and with weed I usually do all my studying on the weekend after it has piled up... Which I realize is precisely the way you aren't supposed to study.
>>
>>17732409
...then don't do that?

I smoked almost every night in college and graduated in a STEM major with a 3.8 gpa.

The trick is to treat it like a beer after school/work. Don't do it til everything gets done. Use it as a reward system.

I no longer smoke except 2-3 times a month due to work. I still use it as a reward from time to time with important stuff. Like if I have a huge project or cleaning to do at the house. Having the thought that after I finish I can do something or consume something fun motivates me even more to do the work and get it over with.
>>
>>17732442
You sound very disciplined. I make plans to control my use but I constantly reevaluate them when I start craving.

One day I'm completely resolved to smoke only when it would have no impact on my work/study and the next I think "Who cares? Take a B- and enjoy life."
>>
>>17732397
You're an irresponsible faggot regardless of whether or not your smoking kush
Plenty of accomplished and successful took bong rips. You just lack self control
>>
>>17732454
Not really that disciplined at all. Just like a dog or small child, positive reinforcement.
>>
>>17732460
Yeah but instant gratification
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.