[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one sentence advice thread tell me your problem in one sentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: elias1.png (577KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
elias1.png
577KB, 500x700px
one sentence advice thread

tell me your problem in one sentence (two if you really need it) and i will tell you what to do as bluntly as possible

i think it'll help. being direct is good
>>
I'm 29 just started college and I'm a virgin except for only one time I had drunk sex and I think about killing myself multiple times a day for years now.
>>
I've been having a lot of nausea, how can I treat the symptom?
>>
concise spirit bear reporting in

>>17732337
go into nature, scream your innermost desires at the sky, act like the person you want to be

>>17732341
drink water, go see a doctor if it's been more than a few days
>>
File: 1420770647667.gif (454KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1420770647667.gif
454KB, 250x188px
I want to make good friends on my own and grow a thicker skin. Right now I only make new friends through peers and shots sting inside no matter how much I try not to give a shit.
>>
>>17732337
Nice run-on sentence.
>>
>>17732319
do you really want to reply "grow some balls" to everypost here until the thread 404s ?
>>
I'm bulimic, this affects my physical and emotional condition, but I dont want tell it to no one, I want defeat this fucking state by myself
>>
I have body image issues, and I'm too much of a little bitch when things don't go the way I want them to.
>>
How do I befriend a clique if I don't know anyone in it?
>>
Do not seek the treasure.
>>
my gf is very attractive and I'm hella afraid some guy is gonna try to make a move on her and she'll look at him the way she looks at me
>>
Lost virginity at 21, now 26. Have had sex with 7 girls, but still feel like I'll never get over the feeling of missing out on adolescent sex.
>>
how the fuck did the dude from iceage become a meme?
>>
File: fun.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
look out where the huskys go and dont you eat that yellow snow
>>
>>17732364
This might be outside the scope of this thread...
>>
>>17732735
Be an affectionate guy who does stuff for her because you want her to be happy. Don't stop improving yourself so she knows you want her but could make it on your own.
She'll either only have eyes for you or she'll flake and you'll have dodged a shitty relationship.
>>
>>17732746
I've never gotten over the feeling, either. Probably we never will because it sucks and you can't go back to fix it. Once I accepted that, though, it sure helped and made me more excited about moving forward.
>>
after quitting several jobs after one day (muh anxiety) I now have no hope I will ever be able to be happy/comfortable with a job. What do?
>>
>>17732878
Get help (exposure therapy, self help books, regular therapy, etc) for that anxiety.
>>
The last couple of months I have beenough denied three separate jobs even after a good interview and when they offered me the position I agreed and then nothing, same with relationships, I keep getting a no or silence even though it's set idk I just feel like giving up
>>
How do I approach this girl I haven't talked to before but see around my uni department, and start a conversation with them that would lead to numbers being exchanged?
>>
>>17732319

Starting to have a depression of some sort, and it fucks up my life completely.
>>
Friend told me guy she used to work for admitted to making snuff films, but after some research it looks like snuff films are (mostly) an urban myth, so the guy is probably full of shit/making a bad joke. Knowing it's almost definitely false, should I still report it?
>>
My fiance resents my son.
>>
I self sabotage everything.
>>
>>17732499
I'm not OP, but I've had bulimia and anorexia for about 7 years and just tried to get over it on my own by forcing myself to eat. Now i gag and throw up involuntarily any time i eat something. I'm going to tell someone and ask for help, and you should too. You're fucked on your own.
(Sorry for more than one sentence)
>>
>>17734052
You hate yourself and subconsciously try to prove it to your conscious self. Learn to love yourself.
>>
>>17734052
Who hurt you and how?
Answer that one for yourself and you'll have some idea of what to do next.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.