[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it inappropriate for your brothers wife to kiss you/hold hands/hug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1477554501734.jpg (161KB, 1559x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1477554501734.jpg
161KB, 1559x1073px
Is it inappropriate for your brothers wife to kiss you/hold hands/hug you?

I know it seems like an obvious answer but I can't tell if her kissing me on the cheek when she see's me and when I leave, Hugging me (like in a way she hugs her husband with her arms around his neck and her body pressed against his), and holding my hand when we are walking together or crossing a street

I can't tell if It's inappropriate or not and I should call her out on it or she's just being overly friendly with me. It's like shes purposefully doing things just on the cusp of inappropriate, But I've never seen her kiss or hold hands with anyone else. I mean I've seen her kiss my brother, but that's it. Not even her 2 female friend she does that too, and she KNOWS I'm not gay
I'M SO CONFUSED
>>
>>17732183
>holding my hand when we are walking together or crossing a street
wut???
>>
>>17732191
Dude, I don't solicit it...I'm 29. I don't need her to hold my hand

I just let her do it because I think It's a nervous thing she does. I could be wrong though
>>
Depending on age, she might just see you as a little brother. Spouses and in-laws tend to be weird with each other. Even though my sister and I aren't on the best of terms, I still want to get to know her husband better since we're sort of part of the same family now, you know.

If she starts flirting with you - and not in a teasing way - then you might be in trouble.
>>
>>17732197
I honestly can't tell if she's flirting or just being too friendly with me.

She's 32 and I'm 29
>>
>>17732208
how's it going with the girls for you?
>>
>>17732227
I'm not in a relationship right now.

I left my ex about 15 months ago
>>
>>17732234
maybe you're her emotional rag, I would let things stay until she makes a more obvious move
>>
She's literally your sister now, and probably considers you family. Perhaps she grew up in a family with considerably more physical contact than yours (there's an snl skit about this--"kissing family"--but it's not even that funny).

Then again, maybe she has a little crush on you that she doesn't intend to do anything about. No harm in a little flirtation, since you both know you aren't going to betray your brother.
>>
>>17732183
Kissing on the cheek is a formality in Latin American countries and others.
>>
>>17732350
She's not from Latin America. She's American
>>
>>17732360
It's still very common.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheek_kissing
>>
>>17732273
I don't think her family was ever like that, I know her family pretty well and they don't do any of that. They didn't even shake my hand until like the 8th time I met them lol
>>
>>17732191
Some people have problems crossing streets
>>
>>17732366
only if its as a hello/goodbye, we don't kiss randomly
>>
Is she a good person who would not betray her husband by getting frisky with her husbands brother?
OR
Is she a shitty person that is not beyond such treachery?
If you know her family well, you probably know her well too. At least well enough to know what kind of person she is.
>>
>>17732273
Haha fuck that! She wants the diddly D! Opie, next time she's washing the dishes, grab her ass with both hands and go "Ohhhh, I didn't see you there, I'm sorry" right in her ear. How she reacts will give you the answer you seek. Either way, you will know for sure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.