[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I think of other men, of being intimate with them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Is it bad that I think of other men, of being intimate with them and I even flirt through messages / am friendly with them irl but do not EVER cheat on my boyfriend with not even a kiss? I think I confuse people Im into them but its exciting at first but after a while I get bored of them, especially after I get to know them better they dont interest me anymore (on a mental level).

I feel like Im unfaithful to my boyfriend and knowingly mischievous to the others and I dont know why I do it, I just get these thoughts and „play along„ close to the edge but still within safe zone so to speak
>>
You are the living definition of an attention whore.
>>
Yes, it is bad since you are in a monogamous relationship.

I suggest that you stop immediately and never speak of it or think of it again. If you confess this shit to your boyfriend, he will dump you... that is, if he has a pair of balls between his legs.
>>
Yes, it's bad. What counts as "cheating" isn't an official rule or law listed somewhere that you can skirt around or "play close to the edge" with. It depends on how you or your partner feel about it.

If you are doing things that make you think "I wonder if this is cheating?" then congrats, you ARE cheating. If your partner gets angry with something that you did and says that you're cheating on them, then as far as they're concerned you ARE cheating.

Of course, people can disagree on where that imaginary line is and some people can certainly be completely ridiculous (i.e. OMG You said hi to her, WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME???) but at that point you either have to come to some kind of understanding or you break up - simple as that.

Do you think what you're doing would upset your bf? If so, then once again YES it is cheating.
>>
>>17732159
you are an awful person
i hope your man catches on to this soon
>>
>>17732159
Generally there is nothing wrong with it, the key lies with...

>I feel like Im unfaithful to my boyfriend
If he doesn't know and you have a reason to think that he won't like it ... you're not acting in best interest for the relationshit.

> I dont know why I do it
Because it's fun and people enjoy attention, nothing wrong with that if your bf is cool with it.
>>
>Is it bad that I think of other men, of being intimate with them
no, totally normal

>I even flirt through messages / am friendly with them irl but do not EVER cheat on my boyfriend with not even a kiss?
could be slightly ethically questionable depending on the nature of the messages and how much your bf knows of this

>>17732170
>If you are doing things that make you think "I wonder if this is cheating?" then congrats, you ARE cheating.
I understand the sentiment but I think a better litmus test is if it makes you think "oh shit, what if (bf) found out about this??" If you could have your bf go through your phone and not break a sweat, you're probably not cheating. Back to OP:

>I feel like Im unfaithful to my boyfriend and knowingly mischievous to the others and I dont know why I do it
sounds like attention-seeking behavior. I think the root cause of why you feel the need to do this is a bigger problem than the flirtation itself.

tell us about your dad, op
>>
You sound like you're pretty young. If you're not willing to commit to a relationship or only care for the "fun" parts of it, just get out.

Stay single and have fun while you can. You'll have time to settle down later.
>>
>>17732163
>>17732192
Back to /r9k/ you two, off you go
>>
>>17732277
I wonder if a flirtatious woman is behind this post
>>
>>17732277

>OP asks for opinions on whether her shitty behaviors are shitty or not
>people tell her that yes, they are indeed shitty
>"lol go back to r9k permavirgin xD"
upvoted
>>
>>17732205
He's cautious prefera to have me steered clear of any type of manly attention. He insists i ignore them or perhaps wave a flag around with a message on it that im în a relationship.

People are hardly okay with their SO receiving this type of affection/attention
>>
>>17732251
They dont know about it and shouldnt. Yet.yoirr righy theres something more at the core. We ll, typically uninvolved aloof dad, yet authorative and would rey to get me into manly activitus like football, cyt my hair, frown un disgust if seen wearong make up ir feminine clothes...
The things the was a guy yestraday
>>
>>17732287
>People are hardly okay with their SO receiving this type of affection/attention
If they have some issues on their own ends, whether it's trust or confidence.

My girlfriends were always either the most popular chick around school or very outgoing, which comes with a lot of attention and it never was an issue, hell them getting all the attention was a bonus and confirmation for me that "I got the best girl".

It's down to communication. Make clear that you're absolutely not interested in the guys beyond getting your attention whoring fix. If your SO has a huge issue with it, you should either rethink your relationship or you behavior. Nothing is wrong with either per se; and personally I'd either change the relationship because being together with somebody who wants to limit your freedom about something so harmless is annoying in the long run.
>>
>>17732251
I mean there was this guy that came fir favors tryj g to get close. Didnt trll him to fuck off as bf would like me. Now he insists on a Kiss and hug so he comes alone în my room. Make it dark and lock the foot
I can tell he can tell un planning to jump on him safe from others curjiziy. :This is just between me and you anon*
I approached him, can sense his new state and tension in his body yet . I grab hkm by the neck and throw him în the bed. Slowly buy în control i push as i sit on top of him while gripping his neck then turned it around. He was hard as rock and lost a bit, as he prefera comon sebsitive love makjng.
And after a few heated gasps at his ear i told him how to make wet excited. I told him I find it arousing the idea that he holds on to his self respect and those he lives, go Back to his kids and wife, make love the one was going to with syranger like me and pour all his passion into that act, imagining he couldve wasted it on me. Or much more. Smth along those lines

How much did i fucked it up? Fool had a loving wife and kids didnt want to Be the objwct of his sexual interedt în this case

>Bit off im under some sleeping pills and cant write coerent
>>
>>17732306
hm, so I would think that flirting with guys not only fills a need for male attention, but affirms your femininity in a way that wasn't provided for you as a child, no?

These issues have to be addressed if you want any chance of changing your behavior.
>>
>>17732352
Yes the fact ive never been seen as feminine, like a woman.. i dress decent.
Im guilty of likkng novelty too while wishing for commitment
How to adress these
>>
>>17732347
Do You guys think i did bad again while the message was relatively okay i thought of using this method on instinct he hastn spoken to me dince
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.