[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in using Tinder if you're not a Chad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
Is there any point in using Tinder if you're not a Chad? You're always going to be competing with Chad who's just a swipe away, and they're just looking for a quick fuck so they'll match with even the most average looking girls. The girls closer to my league will end up matching with Chads and they'll ignore me. How do you stand out when you're not 6 feet tall or have a 6 figure bank account? Why would women ever pick you? I don't even bother messaging them at this point because if I do they usually ignore me.
>>
>>17732111
Just try it OP, it depends on your area.
>>
>>17732174
it really doesn't unless you live in a really unpopulated area.
>>
I think a lot of it really depends on your picture and bio. Even if you aren't great looking, having nice looking, flattering photos that make you look like a cool well adjusted person helps. Keep trying OP!
>>
How do people get photos for their Tinder, anyway? I'm an ugly and friendless loser, so my Facebook has shit all going for it. How do people get photos of themselves taken?
>>
>>17732238
Buy or build tripod or stand, use timeout camera.
>>
>>17732238
Ask your friends to help you out, especially if you guys are out having fun in a natural setting
>>
Is there any point in making a Tinder thread if you're not baiting?
>>
>>17732111
>Is there any point in using Tinder if you're not a Chad?
No. Tinder is a hookup app, not a dating app: it is designed for what Chads want, and even when successful, it can only get you what Chads get. If this is not what you want, using it is pointless.
>>
>>17732111
>Is there any point in using Tinder if you're not a Chad?
there is no point trying to get girls even in real life if you're not chad let alone an app designed to let girls choose them like a restaurant menu
>>
>>17732111
Tinder isn't worth it dude
Its only for rebounds and ego-inflating
>>
>>17732554
Can you read, you fucking normie scum? Do you know what friendless means?
>>
Your mentality is flawled because you think all women like chads. Most of them do, certanly, but not all.

I can tell you from personal experience that you can use dating apps only if you don't care about them much. Write to people you might like but don't count too much on them answering. Just try, you have nothing to lose. But try not to get your hopes up.
It's just a matter of perseverance. Eventually you'll find someone willing to talk.

Of course presentation is important, you need a clear and decent photo. You can take it yourself with your phone, just mind about the lighting. Try not to pass for someone you are not, but at the same time don't be self-deprecating.
>>
>>17732111
You'd be surprised how diverse Tinder is

I will admit 90% of it is chads and beta virgins
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.