[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and a girl that I met this year are going for a walk together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Compliment.png (493KB, 475x476px) Image search: [Google]
Compliment.png
493KB, 475x476px
Me and a girl that I met this year are going for a walk together on a nature trail this weekend. We've only done stuff like study and get coffee between classes before. Is now the time to make a move? She also texted me today asking if I'd get food with her tomorrow.
>>
>>17731906
now is the time, anon
good luck
>>
Go for it
>>
>>17731906
>Is now the time to make a move?
"Miles from civilization" is a very, very risky place to make the first move. Awesome when it works, reputation-killing when it doesn't. Not worth the risk. Save the moves for a safer situation.
>>
>>17732064

What? No. Alone on a beautiful nature walk is literally the ideal time
>>
>>17732076
and get called a rapist if she says no
>>
>>17732076
>>17732093
Perhaps I was wrong in describing it as a "nature trail" It's more like a walking path through the green areas of our university. We'll barely go off campus.
>>
Protip: when you're courting a woman you're trying to date (i.e. it's not a one-night stand), a good first "move" is to hold hands. Then you can kiss her hand, then her cheek, then she'll kiss you on the lips. Yes, super duper old-school (medieval, even) and I'm probably gonna get called a fedoralord by nerds on here...

the difference is that you aren't just hurling yourself at her for a kiss, but starting with the hand hold to establish the vibe. Obviously if the vibe is awkward, she'll let go of your hand or you let go of hers and you let it slide.
>>
>>17732158
I would prob hold hands and then skip to lips kiss. The days of kissing a woman on her hand are long gone.
>>
>>17732158

Uh what? There's nothing fedora abut that at all.

However, this is only AFTER it's understood that you guys are going on dates.

>>17732064
>>17732093

That depends ENTIRELY on how well you can take rejection. If you're a beta orbiter who has been agonizing about this for a year and you're going to fall into a despondent funk when they don't reciprocate then no, do not do it this way because you're going to be stuck with each other for the rest of the day. She's going to be able to sense your despondency and it's going to be awkward as fuck.

If you're able to brush it off and keep having fun, though, then they're going to become comfortable with you again very very quickly. In fact, they might even start to develop feels at that point because you had the balls to make a go of it and then the self-assured emotional/mental fortitude to move on as if it the rejection didn't bother you one bit.
>>
>>17732093
>and get called a rapist if she says no
And tht's if you're lucky. They make horror movies that start like this.

Seriously. Romantic interludes out in the wild are all well and good, but never try to set one up as the first move. That is asking for disaster.
>>
>>17732295
see
>>17732141
>>
>>17731906

I'd say flirt with her and if she seems to be responding well, then ask her out and specify that it is meant as a date.
>>
File: 1473965904502.jpg (520KB, 1320x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1473965904502.jpg
520KB, 1320x1656px
>>17731906
>met girl in debate club
>barely know her but got a good vibe when we chatted before class
>feel some time later like I should try and date her
>planning to ask her out next (that means 2nd) time I see her to check out the new uni botanic walk then have coffee or whatever
And I thought I was being original. But it's also the first time I try dating. Hope things go smoothly for you Anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.