[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22, introverted home schooled virgin etc. and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1477358232127.jpg (63KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1477358232127.jpg
63KB, 800x530px
I'm 22, introverted home schooled virgin etc. and I'm very concerned with school and spend most of my time on school stuff or on here or playing video games so I can wind down and de-stress.

I come here because I do want sex and I do want a girlfriend even though I NEED to spend most of my time on school to reach my goals.

What are some things to increase my chances of getting a date without sapping my study time or stressing me out further?
>>
>>17731716
are you literally me, I'm 22 and everything you mentioned except the home-schooled shit.
>>
Video game time needs to become social time.
>>
File: 1465974157370.jpg (12KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1465974157370.jpg
12KB, 310x464px
>>17731928
What is social time?

What kinda things should I do to get more social and get dates?
>>
>>17731716

You have to go out, both spatially and mentally, and know women.
>>
Hey man. You won't take my advice but I'd be glad to give it to you.

You are coming to de stress and wind down. Right? Sounds to me like you're a bit prone to stress. Considering you're a virgin, you've most likely never been through heartbreak, or a big one.

I would finish college then look into a serious relationship. If you went through a heartbreak during school, you would flunk a couple classes or drop out. Shit hurts if it happens.

However. To answer your question. Plenty of fish. Facebook. If you want serious relationships those are the best places to start. Online chatting leading up to meeting is where it at now a days. The majority of the women I've had sex with or dated I've met through Facebook and a couple through POF. I'm 20 and a college student who works full time.
>>
Go to a party and talk to girls. You should know first how to treat a girl
>>
>>17731950
My idea of going out would literally be going to the library or taking a run, neither are likely to help me meet women.

>>17731953
>Hey man. You won't take my advice but I'd be glad to give it to you.
pic related, I'm heeding your advice about heartbreak as well though and might not set up the account until break.

>>17731971
I don't know how to get into parties, never been invited.
>>
>>17731997
Hey man. Probably stay away from parties man. From your post you seem too mature for that. But maybe not! You just won't meet any ideal women there. Trust me. Trust everyone. They will tell you there's no wife material at a party.
>>
How do you start conversations with people you don't know on Facebook? I'm at a Uni and I'm friends on FB with a lot of people I've never met. Any advice?
>>
>>17732019

Dude. Just be retarded as fuck. Just start saying whatever is on your mind. I swear it works.

>on messenger
>go to WHOS active
>see atttactive female or semi attractive
>yo I just opened a bag or Oreos and don't have any milk what the fuck?
>they'll laugh and respond something like wtf lol or they'll say uhm who are you?
>continue the conversations with the laughers.

More lines.
>so we're best friends now and there's nothing you can do about it
>can you bring over some eggs I really fucking want an omelette

Just stuoid childish shit man it makes them laugh and gets them chatting.

Also. Add people you don't
Know all the time. The more attractive they are the less chance you have. So go for somewhat attractive girls with mutual friends and that live close.
>>
>>17732006
Parties sound unenjoyable on paper but I do think I ought to give things like this at least one good college try. I will try not to get too attached if I meet a girl there.
>>
>>17732025
This could probably backfire pretty easily but I guess you'd get bonus points if it didn't.
>>
>>17732804
I was "home schooled" until 19, I went to college the year after I "graduated" and turned 20 a few months before entering college. I'm almost finished with my AA but I had a hard time and some bad courses and I might not get out until Fall(to do one class) and that's a damn shame.

I would've been out so much sooner if I had a normal upbringing but water under the bridge, is what I tell myself to not yell and scream at my parents.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.