[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ its been a while. I've decided I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: .jpg (351KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
351KB, 600x1024px
Hi /adv/ its been a while.

I've decided I'm going to kill myself, just not how or where yet. I'm tired of being in pain so I'm actually a little anxious about the whole thing. The advice I've come to ask is how to break up with my partner of three years so he hates me and when my death comes to pass he doesn't miss me. I can't hurt him with this. All help appreciated. Pic unrelated, I'm on my tablet with no pics.
>>
you are going to hurt him anyway, so might as well just be upfront with him. maybe he could even help you out of this, as long as it isnt physical pain with no medical solution.
>>
>>17731675
Yes, because telling him I'm going to kill myself isn't going to get me potentially sectioned before I can do so. I just want him to get over me asap.
>>
Fuck, started writing a responce, and realised that you are a girl.
Fuck you. Your live is incomparably easier than mine and other shitty guys, but you still want to suicide. I at least wish you the most painful suicide possible.
>>
>>17731694
Thanks for the help bb, and I'm sure your life if much harder than mine /s I hope you're forever too cowardly to end it and just hate yourself for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17731658

can we meet up and have sex before u kys?
>>
>>17731703
No thanks I hate myself enough.
>>
well i am not going to help you hurt a person in order to commit suicide. while you think that doing so may seem selfless, it will actually just hurt him twice. you can't change the fact that the suicide of a loved one will hurt deeply. and to be quite frank i think you already know what you could do to hurt him since there are plenty of options. so that begs the bigger question, why do you want to kill yourself and are you absolutely sure of it? if your reasons are legit then just write a letter and explain yourself.
>>
>>17731707

maybe just email me some cute pics of urself then, I desperately want to experience having a girl send me stuff like that

[email protected]

thx bb
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.