[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what job to pursue. I'm only good at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: j1464348949523.jpg (120KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
j1464348949523.jpg
120KB, 640x400px
I don't know what job to pursue.

I'm only good at english (I'm romanian) and using the computer.

I like movies, video games, travelling, music and books. I like books about psychology and religion.

>inb4 just do what you want
>inb4 programming
>>
>>17731638
Programming
>>
I'm with ya anon. No idea what I wanna do when I graduate. It's a lot of pressure
>>
>>17731678
it's an answer

>>17731709
what do you study?
>>
>>17731638
System admin

But really you need to find yourself, I'm just giving advice on he little input you gave supported by my limited experiences.
>>
>>17731638
Become a freelance proofreader and/or Romanian/English translator, just google it. The work will be slow to begin with but build up your portfolio and you'll be good. Being bilingual is an amazing money maker, if you could work towards picking up another language like Russian or French you'd be set up for life.
>>
>>17731743
doesn't that require programming/it skills?

>>17731770
I tried looking for that on freelancer but didn't find any jobs.
>>
>>17731809
Try upwork. I said it isn't easy to begin with, getting relevant qualifications help but aren't a must. I wish I was bilingual when I first started.
>>
>>17731809
You can do both online stuff like fiverr type sites as well as try to get a job with online/international business. You can use your interests in computers to make yourself more competitive for skills and ability to translate technological material.
Just remember this
>I understand there is more risk involved in hiring me being that I have only some experience in a professional setting but I have been doing __ and __ for years, and what I lack in experience I make up for by being responsible and determined. I would be willing to work for 2 weeks as an intern and negotiate from there after I prove I can perform __ duties

Don't be so robotic with it but use that statement/concept to get your foot in the door and even if you don't get hired you can use that experience for different applications elsewhere
>>
>>17731719
Sorry for the late ass reply.
>What do you study?
Should have clarified high school (18 doe). My primary interest is art but I'm not really interested in a career of it since I have the internet if I want to publish something (unless I was presented with some golden opportunity). But I feel bad about that sometimes because I feel like I might not be doing what I really want to do. But I don't even know what that is
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.