[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fuck buddy is pregnant and I'm in love with her. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (353KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353KB, 1280x800px
My fuck buddy is pregnant and I'm in love with her.

We established a strict no-personal-business -policy when we started, two years ago, but her hormones are making me stupid. All I know about her for sure are her name, her address, the fact that she's got money and that she also gets dick somewhere else. I'm infertile, me being the father of the baby would be MORE of a medical miracle than her managing it all by herself.

I didn't mean to get my feelings involved in any of this any more than she has, I just like pleasuring women the same way that a sled dog likes pulling on the leash. But I find myself thinking about it every time I forget myself and let my guard down, I keep having DREAMS about being a father, and let me tell you I've had some nasty things done to me before but I'd still rather have my nose broken again than sit somewhere holding a baby just to wake up in a cold dark bed knowing that I'll never know if tha kid's real father matters jack shit more to her than I do.

I know I should quit visiting her but she always pulls me back, and I don't know what to do. I want to be free of this mess but I keep coming back.
>>
>>17731424
cutting yourself off is the only way. been there
>>
Talk to her about it. If you don't bring it up you'll never know if it could have worked. Even if it's a slim chance it is a chance for happiness
>>
>>17731431
How do you do it?

>>17731435
How? She doesn't even like me. The only reason I'm in her life is getting eaten out exactly the way she likes it.
>>
OP you have to get out now. You can find other women to eat out. You can find a great woman to have kids with - do you really want it to be this one?

Her whole life just changed, she's pregnant without a stable partner. She could be trying to hook you for child support - you don't need to be the biological father to be fucked for life, you just have to be a "father figure". Get out now.
>>
>>17731475
>How do you do it?
you stop calling and you stop taking the calls. I went on back to back business trips, then a personal holiday and before I realized 6 months had passed. When she called I wouldn't pick up and would delete the message without listening
>>
>>17731486
I don't know if she has a stable partner. For crying out loud she could be married for all I know. The agreement only was that no 3rd parties would be left uninformed about the situation. Her husband would know about me - or at least that she has SOMEONE - but she'd be under no obligation to tell me about him. And she doesn't wear a ring, or have a mark on the finger.

Also, she lives in a nicer apartment than I do and has her nails and eyelashes done professionally. Even if the law was the same here as it is in America, the only way she could get enough money out of me to even tip the scales on her side was to sell my organs in the black market.

And to be perfectly honest, if I had a shot at killing this hypothetical husband to ensure I could take his place, I'd consider it. I truly want this child, as idiotic as it is.

>>17731495
I'm afraid my job isn't the kind that enables me to travel much.

She's six months gone and short of getting myself into prison or a looneyhouse, I'm not sure I could find a way to keep away for the next five.

It's going to be a march baby.
>>
>>17731555
>eyelashes done professionally.
All this cuckholdery aside, is this seriously something that bitches do?
>>
>>17731424
>I'm infertile
>I keep having DREAMS about being a father

Keep on dreaming, anon, just don't give up on your dreams
>>
jason?
>>
>>17731424
Don't even worry about what's happening between your hole and the other cock that's filling it, or the other person that's about to pop out of it. Make sure she knows that you want nothing to do with this other man's child. If she's uncomfortable being your cum dumpster, then let her move on to someone else.
>>
>>17731642
I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>17731654
Vorhees?
>>
>>17731667
>>>17731654
>Vorhees?
Yes ?
>>
>>17731555
>if I had a shot at killing this hypothetical husband to ensure I could take his place, I'd consider it. I truly want this child, as idiotic as it is.
>short of getting myself into prison or a looneyhouse, I'm not sure I could find a way to keep away for the next five.

Why the fuck are you here? You've already convinced yourself that you want to raise another man's child. That you can't possibly stay away from this whore, and that you can't possibly have children in a happy marriage that are your own. Fuck off you faggot cuck.
>>
>>17731657
You have it the wrong way around.

I'd do anything to be this child's father. What's killing me is knowing that she won't let that happen.
>>
>>17731727
You are seriously delusional and have no self-esteem. Go to therapy. You can get a girl that loves you more than being a pussylicker, and you can have your own kids with fertility technology.
>>
>>17731727
>I'd do anything to be this child's father.
A cuck, huh? Dude, that shit's a meme, like fucking traps isn't gay. Keep the Internet on the Internet, and don't be a beta provider for another man's kids.
>>
>>17731665
What I mean is that you are contradicting yourself too many times. You have cognitive dissonance and need to have goals that line up with REALITY!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP U FUCKING IDOIT!!!!!!!!!!!! More examples of your retarded contradictions:

>My fuck buddy
>I'm in love with her.
That's not your fuck buddy then now is it, it sounds more like your girlfriend

>I didn't mean to get my feelings involved
>her hormones are making me stupid.
Either let yourself go or control yourself then.

> sit somewhere holding a baby
> tha kid's real father
It's not your kid but you still want to care for it like your own? That's normal, but you need to own your own self and ambitions

>I know I should quit visiting her
> I want to be free of this mess
> but I keep coming back.
DO what you must, you sound like you are considering all the possibilities and now its only up to you.
>>
>>17731734
When I said it's be more of a medical miracle for me to father a kid than for her to have one alone, I meant it. The only way to produce a child with my DNA would be directly cloning me, and even then the kid would be just as infertile as I am.

>>17731739
You seem to be under the conviction that your genes are the sole, primary and absolutely best thing you have to offer a child.

I don't have much else to offer that way than recessive genes and a tendency to develop a rash in stressful situations. But I don't yell or hit a child or raise someone to be bitter.

>>17731747
Well, she's hardly my girlfriend if she doesn't think she is, is she?

And you really don't know what it's like, do you? It's not just a lump in her body, it's alive and it moves around. I can lay a hand on her belly and feel it leaning towards my hand a bit, like it's just as curious about me as I am of it. That there's some faint, primitive animal consciousness in there, and suddenly there is nothing else in your life that you've absolutely known save that this little creature is alive and that you'd do anything in your power to ensure that it will never come to harm.
>>
>>17731839
You are the most pathetic fucking thing I've ever heard of.

It literally ruined my day to learn that you exist.
>>
>>17731424
Femanon here, it makes me really sad to see you going after a bitch who only uses you like a tool. You are nothing to her other then a dildo that can eat her out.

The child isn't yours, stop lying to yourself. This fake reality you have in your head will never be real with this woman. Stop waisting your time on something that was never gonna last. It will only be more painful for you the longer you stick around. She won't change, chicks like her never do.

You need to cut off ALL contact, change your number, etc. Distract yourself and focus on you for awhile. Go out and meet a new girl, they are out there. Most importantly, for the love of God man the fuck up. Stop letting women use you like that.
>>
>>17732264
I'm not imagining she'd ever change or somehow come around and decide she wants to settle down and have a nice little family with someone like me.

I just know I won't be able to rest, knowing that the baby is growing up alone with her for a mother. She is not an affectionate woman.
>>
>>17731424
You... want to raise another man's child
God fucking dammit you cucks.
>>
>>17733102
I'm infertile. Any child I raise will be another man's child. Even if I adopt, I'll still be getting cucked by the guy who raped a girl or forced his wife to abandon their daughter in a trash can.

It's just sperm. It's literally the least important thing in the universe.

You're sounding like those people who want to ban infertile couples from marrying because marriage is for making babies.
>>
>>17733117
Nah adopting is different. This is cuck shit. You might as well hire a bull and watch her get plowed. You are a fucking cuck with no self respect.
>>
>>17733124
How is it different?

I'll still be raising the sperm of another man.

People aren't horses. You don't get the urge to kick other peoples' kids in the head just because they're not yours, do you?
>>
>>17733132
Because you dont get cucked when you adopt a child.
Shes literally sleeping with other people and youre begging to raise the child. You are pathetic and she will see you that way. A worthless cuck.
>>
>>17733144
What about the kid?
>>
>>17733151
Another mans problem. You dont raise the child thats the product of you getting cucked.
>>
>>17733163
Even if the baby would be happier knowing that no man would stoop so low as to want to look after him, I don't think I will.
>>
>>17733168
Shes be fine. A different man who probably has a child will meet her and raise their kids together. You will always be the worthless cuck. The shameful beta provider who raises her children as she sleeps with other men.
>>
>>17733173
I don't care about her. I care about the baby.
>>
>>17733178
>I care about a child thats not mine
My fucking sides. Go adopt then. You dont have to live as a cuck. Or find a single mother. There are so many of those.
>>
Op you are unreasonably worried about this child simply because you ate their mom out. Realize that there are thousands of children who will have shitty lives because they have stupid whores for mothers and that this child is not special.
Now if you want autistic advice for your autistic situation steal the baby from her when it's born and raise it as your own.
>>
>>17733196
You've never been around children, have you?
>>
>>17733209
I'm not allowed near them within a ten mile radius.
>>
>>17733217
I figured.

It doesn't work like that for normal people.
>>
>>17733254
Well its a good thing you came to the normal people for a normal solution to your normal problem.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, just find a different girl, one who actually likes you for you, and adopt an infant or use a sperm donor or whatever the fuck. This isn't your one and only chance. I'm not gonna call you a cuck for wanting to raise a child even though you're infertile (seriously, 'cuck' is the most annoying meme of the past decade), but from everything you've written, THIS girl isn't the one for you and THIS child certainly isn't either.

You'll get another chance. Many of them, probably. In the meantime, find a good therapist. You're in no state to raise a child even if you did have one, right now.
>>
>>17733354
This guy gets it, anon. I know it's scary but you'll be so glad you took action when you're on the other side.
>>
>>17733073
That isn't your problem or your responsibility. Stop trying to find a reason to stay when you know it is clearly time to leave.

This child has its mother, and it is her and the real fathers job to care for it, not yours. You are only tormenting yourself the longer you keep in contact with her.
>>
>>17733354
I'm not here because I fear this would be my only shot at having a child. It's because I fear this would be the baby's only shot at having a father.
>>
>>17733178
Call child protective devices, bit honestly, don't even care about it.

Kids get fucked up everywhere, everyday and it's the responsibility of another guy, not your responsibility.

Don't be a cuck anon, do not be a cuck.
>>
>>17733909
Do you even know how many kids are fatherless in the world anon.

Don't give a toss, it ain't fucking yours, quit trying to give a shit for a unborn, likley to be aborted fetus of a whore bitch who sees you as a dildi you fucking cuck.

Literally wants to raise another mans child. Definition of cuck.
>>
>>17733969
>>17733972
I honestly do not understand americans.

There's more to being a father than producing sperm. Animals too stupid to not kill their own cubs are capable of that.

Also, you can't abort a six-month-old. She's said she's keeping it.
>>
>>17734234
Its just you are a cuck. So no one is going to agree with your cuck mentality. If you were on a cuck board theyd agree.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.